PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I never want to talk to my 7 year old cousin on the phone because he never shuts up. :lol: So I always have my mom make up excuses, so today he told my aunt that he thought I didn't love him because I never talk to him! :sad: :cute: So I was just on with him for a while. :laugh: :heart:

/random

How is everyone? :hug:

russtynlarry.jpg

babyriver.jpg

:cute: Thanks SG! :love:

OMG funniest story!!......OK one of my friends dad is a teacher at our school so he gets all the teacher gossip that we don't already know. :lol: So my psych teacher (The one with the teenage g/f) asked a history teacher where he should take his girlfriend for her birthday and the history teacher told him to take her to this place that's like an arcade and laser tag place that's known around here where little kids play! :lmao:

Maybe you had to be there. :reject:

sami0201 said:
:cute: Thanks SG! :love:

OMG funniest story!!......OK one of my friends dad is a teacher at our school so he gets all the teacher gossip that we don't already know. :lol: So my psych teacher (The one with the teenage g/f) asked a history teacher where he should take his girlfriend for her birthday and the history teacher told him to take her to this place that's like an arcade and laser tag place that's known around here whee little kids play! :lmao:

Maybe you had to be there. :reject:

Yeah, dating a former student can't make the guy too popular :uhoh: :yikes: :lmao: thats too funny

Back
Top Bottom