PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
As long as you do most of the highlighting before you get into the serious drinking you should be fine :wink:

Might be a little too late. :shifty: I can usually have two or three before it starts hitting me. I think because of the diet, I could feel the first one. :yikes:

This was probably the worst idea I've ever had. :lmao:

Hey, did I tell you we'll be in TO this Monday? The Gilmore show at Massey Hall. :hyper:

:wave:

:lmao: VP!

And Jem I'm glad you liked Grey's! :drool: I love that first episode. :love: You get to see McDreamy with no clothes on from the back! :combust:

I just watched Armageddon. :sad: I just couldn't shut it! And I've seen it a zillion times but I still cry whenever I watch it. :(
Liv Tyler is so incredibly gorgeously beautiful (IMO) it's no fair. :grumpy: :wink: :bow:

VintagePunk said:

Might be a little too late. :shifty: I can usually have two or three before it starts hitting me. I think because of the diet, I could feel the first one. :yikes:

This was probably the worst idea I've ever had. :lmao:

Hey, did I tell you we'll be in TO this Monday? The Gilmore show at Massey Hall. :hyper:

:lmao:

Cool :cool: What time are doors? If it's late enough, I'll pop down and say hi after work :D

Done. Rinsed. However, I've decided that I'm leaving my hair in a towel for the rest of the night, because I've had a shitty day as it is, and I'm not prepared to face the fallout of my actions. :yikes: :|

Drea, not really sure about the doors, the tickets say that the show starts at *checking* 8. Gonna be weird going to see a show and not lining up the night before. :crazy: :lol:

Sami, Armageddon makes me cry, too. :sad: :lol:

:lol: VP!

Speaking of hair, I got a haircut today and it's really really short! :yikes: It looks really good in a ponytail though. :lol:

The movie is SO sad. :sad: The saddest part is when Harry pushes AJ back into the elevator and makes him go home, and then when he talks to Grace on the screen. :heart:

sami0201 said:
:lol: VP!

Speaking of hair, I got a haircut today and it's really really short! :yikes: It looks really good in a ponytail though. :lol:

The movie is SO sad. :sad: The saddest part is when Harry pushes AJ back into the elevator and makes him go home, and then when he talks to Grace on the screen. :heart:

Awww, do you have a pic?? If not, take one! :wink:

I got mine cut yesterday, too. Well, just a trim, really.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, do you have a pic?? If not, take one! :wink:

I got mine cut yesterday, too. Well, just a trim, really.

I don't have one, but I can take one. If I can find the camera. :hmm: :lol:

I read that you got it cut! And I agree about spending the money, my mom never lets me go to my "normal" place if I'm only getting a trim. For a trim I have to go somewhere cheap. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

I don't have one, but I can take one. If I can find the camera. :hmm: :lol:

I read that you got it cut! And I agree about spending the money, my mom never lets me go to my "normal" place if I'm only getting a trim. For a trim I have to go somewhere cheap. :laugh:

It sucks being broke. :sad: Well, not broke exactly, but in a position where I have to reprioritize things. :| And I can't justify $120 to get my hair done. :|

I miss my student loans. :sad: Although I'm not sure that their intent is for the recipient to have really good hair. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Drea, not really sure about the doors, the tickets say that the show starts at *checking* 8. Gonna be weird going to see a show and not lining up the night before. :crazy: :lol:

Means doors will probably be at 7 - I can definitely get down there before then :lol: Will you be there earlier than 7?

I got a haircut on Saturday, from the woman who's been doing my hair (when I'm in Chatham) since I was 12 years old... I just realized a couple days ago that that means I've been going to her for 22 years! :ohmy: Look all :flirt: :sexywink: too, but alas, there were no good looking guys on the train home :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Not that I'm a proponent of eating disorders or anything, but if I could just have anorexia for a month or two...

:shame: that was awful, not even funny. Nothing to joke about. :silent:

:shifty:

:lmao:

:silent: :lmao:

She's sooo skinny. :love: Both of my mom's sisters are, actually. I got the crappy genes. :grumpy: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I've listened to the Gilmore CD nonstop for a couple days now...I LOVE it, it's WAY surpassed my hopes for it :drool: :love: and now we're listening to Floyd - Shine On... is on now. :drool:

That's awesome! :up: Must get the cd. You must be so psyched! :hyper:

Drea said:

Means doors will probably be at 7 - I can definitely get down there before then :lol: Will you be there earlier than 7?

I got a haircut on Saturday, from the woman who's been doing my hair (when I'm in Chatham) since I was 12 years old... I just realized a couple days ago that that means I've been going to her for 22 years! :ohmy: Look all :flirt: :sexywink: too, but alas, there were no good looking guys on the train home :wink:

I *think* we'll be in town earlier. Sarah has birthday money still that she wants to spend. :wink: But she was saying that that day, last period, they're going to be learning something really important, so she doesn't think she can blow it off and be really early. :sad:

Damn kid. :madwife: She should be a slacker like her mother was, in high school. :wink:

Have you gotten a cell phone yet? If not, I can send our number again, and maybe you can call us?

sami0201 said:

:silent: :lmao:

She's sooo skinny. :love: Both of my mom's sisters are, actually. I got the crappy genes. :grumpy: :lol:

Fucking genetics :madwife:

Funny thing, I look like my dad. His mother actually died at 29, as a result of having him, and so he didn't know her, and I certainly didn't, either. Several years ago, my aunt (his older stepsister, actually), brought pictures to my mom and dad's house, and one was of her, my grandmother! I'd never seen her before, and it was SCARY! It could have been me in the picture, we looked identical! And same body type - all hips, ass and thighs. Thanks grandma! :angry: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I *think* we'll be in town earlier. Sarah has birthday money still that she wants to spend. :wink: But she was saying that that day, last period, they're going to be learning something really important, so she doesn't think she can blow it off and be really early. :sad:

Damn kid. :madwife: She should be a slacker like her mother was, in high school. :wink:

Have you gotten a cell phone yet? If not, I can send our number again, and maybe you can call us?

No cell phone yet (don't really need one) - I think I still have your cell in my notebook, and the group email saved from when we were getting TO/Chicago stuff organized :wink: If I don't find it between now and Sunday I'll have you email it to me again :)

Back
Top Bottom