PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cOULD SOMEBODY please bring up the last part of tonight's story I was telling.....it's on pg 36 in PLEBANS Last PGP thread...... the site bounced me out but before that I got stuck {in a moment}, but first the submit button wasn't responding........out so i couldn't get it in on time for here. thanks:wink:

i'll now finish up .oh yes............... there's more :happy:

Last edited:
Here ya' go dazzled!

dazzledbylight said:
dazz's u2 week day 4 con't

SO there i am...heading in..i ask one of the personnel..because I've never Been in the loge secti0on ahere do i go and then i ask where are the rental binoculars.
he says you've got greart seats-- youdon't need them.. AO I wnewt to them and .ansd yes they were great but they coiuld be SUPERB! if i got bijnocs.so iu ahd to run up to the next level all the while hoping i wasn'st gointo miss the opening........ i mean,, afterall!!! But i did have to answer Momnature's call.

but i get back in time to here ...Modest Mouse...from u2's compilation disk from ??Mojo mag? SO I kne w i'd made it in....and 2 songs later Arcade Fire comes up. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we "take off"!!!!!!!

I was just high enough that from the trickiness of perspective and the sort of clsing togther of the far & near with telephoto lensing.......... even thopugh sometimes they were in a srtraight row singing/playing...... as they got farther way bono's face was higher than adams and edge's face was higher thyan bono's so they didn't 'disappear' 'behind ' each other........

next to being on the rail at the end of the ellpse or the rail in side the ellipse... with these binos I could hardly have asked for ANYTHING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could watch them all on stage at one time with out the bino0s but i didn't do too much of that ... :laugh:

I could focus in on one or two of them depending on where they were in realationship to each other and the stage itself.

I could TRUELY see thewm interact with each other and the crowd

I could TRUELY see theoir facial expressions, that I'd never seen before except on TV !.

they ALLLLL looked so DAMN sexy!!!!!!! :drool: ANd I did spend lots of time looking at all of them individually...but did spend the most time on...oh........i'm sure you can guess............................................. .McG :lmao:

ah, no.

OMG I love a good pair of legs on a man and B was looking soooo, best i;ve seen his legs in years omg NOW> just realized!!!i know now why {beside the exercise ...extra anyway He WAS'NT wearing those stooopid jeans with the zippers in the back of the ankle area sio that the crunching up up of the jeans on the bottom........SPOILS the whole line of his legs. BUT NOT Tonight. baby!. :laugh:
ANd he wore those short just to the upper:drool: a litle HD action, too!

What was also so cool was that I started in the few songs i could sit down for .started sketching out what was seeing. I have to get the set list and tonight may stay up till about6am or so so I can QuICKsketch them.

THEN later on using photos as more referencew from the t night or other for finer detailing.i hope to draW A WHoLE series of pieces from tonight :drool:
they sounded SOOOOOOO great!!!!!!!

and all their singing ( B & E)......I got to hear Miss Sarjevo.i aslmost started crying because I remeber listening So MUCH to Public Radio at that time...and they'd have reports of the city and :sad:.OMG I CNA:"T beleive how incredible he sounded on that song with operatic parts......................

asnd FINALLY got to hear "fast Cars" I loved B& E's flamiongo dance/gutair playing

he's just doing things with his voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said serious and funny things toinight.......

ANd they prob mentioned it on the set list { I'll look at that tomorrow}

He did apologize to us again for the tix snafu! and he sau\id well this is night # 2....

and he DID Patti' smith's "PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!" I was already :crazy:, i almost lost it there!

wait there's a litle [BIG} BIT MORE:ohmy:

anybody??? please move my last part of my story {pg 36 last pgp thread}

I just don't want it getting "lost" m since it was right in at the cn\ahnge over"

beleive me :lol: i'd do it myself, but 1] i don't know how to and 2] maybe only a premium member can? :huh:

popbellydancer said:

i saw the thread and i'm up on the blue crack :crack: anyway, so thought i'd say hi! :wave:

what do we do on here? talk about bono or adam? :drool:

:yes: In many possible ways...trust me...this is the perfect place if you want to talk smut or drool over the best pictures.

But overall...we talk about a lot of things really...we really are a group of sisters really....at least in my eyes.

I've been here since March of this year....just a couple of days before the Vertigo Tour actually started.

popbellydancer said:

i saw the thread and i'm up on the blue crack :crack: anyway, so thought i'd say hi! :wave:

what do we do

hi

we talk abot all the guys!!! :drool:

tho Bonoi gals still predominate, tho adam have got some strong amout of PGP'ers attentions :sexywink; None of the Edge gals seem to be on.but E is my second facve tho adam runninga strong 2 1/2 these days.:lol: but hell as I just said above ....... they're ALL looking sexy these days.just various/diferejnt degrees for me anyway!

but we also talk qabout othe things off & on, intersets, serious things problems or sucesses.................

dazzledbylight said:
OH THANK YOU Miring''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Have we met before :wave:

No problem.
Can't wait till you finish with the rest.
I imagine you had a great day!

I don't know if we've met before.
Although I must say your name seems familiar.
Have you ever posted any captions?

4c66a1f0.jpg

Bono702.jpg

:drool: :drool:

3.jpg

Miringeltje said:

No problem.
Can't wait till you finish with the rest.
I imagine you had a great day!

I don't know if we've met before.
Although I must say your name seems familiar.
Have you ever posted any captions?

:shifty:

*ahem*

a few, anyway :D
{ back in ? latewinter /early spring this year}

in fact IS there a compilation of "captions' on tyhis site or linked else where...??? i loved to catch some i missed, since i don't have internet acess at home i have less time to see/read as much as I want to!

Yea Popbellydancer...the Bono girls rule the PGP...but there are a couple of Adam and Larry girls....but only three Edge Girls that I know of. But most of the girls who are the Adam Girls, Larry Girls and Edge Girls like/:drool: over more than one member....it's rare with the Bono girls..at least in my eyes....but it's there with them too.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rockon:

BRB...I'm going to put more water into a pot....I've been using the steam as a temporary heater...since I'm kinda cold at the moment....:sigh: Fall has finally arrived in Illinois :sigh:

heater? do you have one? usually more effective than steam!

maybe you should watch a tour dvd to make u hot?!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom