PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:

Perfect example of why boys suck! :yes:

Aww hun....he's a pig to go cheating on his girlfriend, it's not your fault he's an ass. :hug:

:( I still want him though it sucks.

Thing is he told me he had a girlfriend but they weren't really together anymore, but they clearly are. I should ring her and tell her he cheated on her. Or ask him if hes gonna tell her. :mad:

{paintedroses} said:

:( I still want him though it sucks.

Thing is he told me he had a girlfriend but they weren't really together anymore, but they clearly are. I should ring her and tell her he cheated on her. Or ask him if hes gonna tell her. :mad:

:hug:

I know it sucks hun....I been there before! :|

Do you really think that telling her is a good idea though? 'Cos she might turn on you instead....is she your friend or just someone you know?

Anyway....I'l be back later....dinners done! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

bono_gal said:

:hug:

I know it sucks hun....I been there before! :|

Do you really think that telling her is a good idea though? 'Cos she might turn on you instead....is she your friend or just someone you know?

Anyway....I'l be back later....dinners done! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

I don't know her at all! I've only known him two weeks and his girlfriend lives in his hometown which is about an hour away from here. It doesn't bother me really whether she knows or not. Just it would be funny if she broke up with him if she found out :giggle:

Have a nice dinner :wave: :hug:

Hey Girls! :hug: :heart:
I'm only dropping by for a bit, soon I have to go to Grams for Thanksgiving. :drool:

Sami, don't take no guff from those girls. Group work can suck, seriously. :tsk: I utterly encourage you to write that you did everything on that sheet. :D

Oh, and :reject: I realized that last night, perhaps in my sleepy incoherence, I never even said thanks to you girls for asking what was wrong....So, um...thanks for caring. Really, it means alot. :hug:

Finally.......I had the weirdest dreams last night, leading me to conclude that perhaps a large douse of sugar right before bed isn't a good thing. :lol:

Omg, and they re-aired Conan with extra stuff???? But....but....No fair!! :scream:

Hello! I am not sure if we've met before but hi!:wave:

^Painted, I posted in your journal - that guy is very naughty. His poor girlfriend as well.:tsk:

Thank you Tilli! I'm debating whether to speak to him about it or not, I still want to be his friend and stuff cos we get on really well.

^Did he lead you to believe that there was no girlfriend on the scene??

I am Susan!! Hello:wave:

(I am flitting between here and Lemonade Stand!)

Hey Wild!!

How do you get CNBC?? Please tell me it is on sky over here!!!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom