PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Hey Girls....that arent here :lol:

OMG....last night i didnt manage to get asleep until 5:30am, and I had overdosed on my painkillers so I was really hyper :lol:

Not seriously over-dosed...I'm allowed 8 per day and I had 10, I'm a big painkiller junkie! :lmao:

Nope....I have earache now, and more symptoms of Laryngitis :|

I've only taken two tablets today though....and i should be getting some more soon :hyper:

Something that's worrying me though is my blurred vision....I keep thinking that if I'm getting that then there's something pressing on my optic nerve :|

I'm such a hypocondriac :lol:

I'm going the docs on tuesday if I'm still the same, but Im supposed to be going to a concert tomorrow :sigh:

Hello ... I'm at my stepmother's house, just stopping by to say hola and I miss you all. I couldn't resist hijacking her computer and AO-Hell connection to see who was here on Sunday morning.

More tonight when I get back home.

Hi guys :hug: Sorry about disappearing last night, got disconnected just after I posted and it wouldn't let me back on :sad:

Yay Diane and Dazz for your U2 meets! :hyper:

*goes back to catching up*

Aww, Drea, thank you!!! :hug: The smile on that man...he really is gorgeous. And now he knows that us ladies are really digging the Silver Fox look!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And :hug: to anyone else here. I really have to tear myself away from this place; I have freelance work that needs doing so I can get paid! I'll be back later. :wave:

We actually had Thanksgiving dinner yesterday - which I didn't find out was going to happen until I went to lunch with my sister and her friend before we left TO... Felt a bit odd at first, but I will have to agree it's easier for everyone :) Megan can go back to school whenever, and Mom gets to veg today (and so do I, with train time not being a factor).

VintagePunk said:
Hey there girls. :) :hug:

Would any of you like a link to download that show, Fuse 100% U2? :D

I would! Can you IM me when I get home tonight? I'm still at the 'rents *g* Should be home around 10:30 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom