PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for stepping up on the plate Diane! The titles not lame, I would've probably come up with something far worse, which is why I never start threads :wink:

We have Drea, Diane and Near Clone. I have only more more post befoer I make my 1,000 post and I need all the important people here dang it!

Ooohhh. Someone should post a picture of the Boys so they'll be here in spirit when I hit 1,000!

Not that I'm :hyper: or anything.

Last edited:
Diane L said:
And I just remembered where I've heard Sian pronounced SI-an...Edge on this year's Grammies! He dedicated his award to "my little daughter SI-an."
*slaps self upside forehead*

It was so sweet of him to. :heart::edge:

CeeCee said:

:lol: Just chords and chiming right now. I'mw orking on moving my figners between the chords in the key of A. He teaches me for free because he's a friend of my dad's, but we meet infreqently as a result.

And you know, every time we talk of chords you make me think of Bono and BB King in R&H. ANd BB says he's not good with chrods and B says not to worry about it, he isn't either and they'll jsut let Edge handle the chords!

3 posts till 1,000! :hyper:

It's still good that you have someone to guide you along the way. Makes learning much easier. :)

:laugh:
I haven't watched R&H yet. So many DVD's to buy, so little money :sigh:

GO Near Clone GO!!!!

CeeCee said:
We have Drea, Diane and Near Clone. I have only more more post befoer I make my 1,000 post and I need all the important people here dang it!

Ooohhh. Someone should post a picture of the Boys so they'll be here in spirit when I hit 1,000!

Not that I'm :hyper: or anything.

:giggle:

B's got his champagne ready!
U204.jpg

Woohooooooo! I thought I was gonna miss it the damn site booted me and wouldn't let me back in! I'm just in time!!! :rockon: :hyper:

Edge looks like he is trying to hail a cab! :giggle: Oy! Taxiiii!!!!!

Here it is! My 1,000 post speech! *accepts glass of champagne from B and clears throat*

First off, it's only right to thank the men who make this forum, and Plebans everywhere possible! To the Boys, without whom there would be no U2, and thus no Blue Crack! I must thank them for being them, firstly, and for being U2. And also for the music. Very important.

To Bono, for being the insane guy that he is, as well as comforting when you could really use a hug. And hot. Let's not forget the hot factor! And for all those lyrics he writes alone and with Edge, the things that help to grab me and pull me from my bubble.

To Edge, for helping B with the lyrics, and for giving up med school to be a lead guitarist in a rock band. And for being a f:censored:g great guitarist! And for being jsut so damn hot in his own geeky way!

To Adam, for being the reason I got sucked into U2, because he looked so damn hot. (Picking up on a theme here are we?) Credit should also go to him being strong enough to pull himself up when he hit the bottom, for being a great bassist, even if he didn't know what he was doing at the start. And for being a great body double. (mm... nekky Adam.)

To Larry, neither last nor least. Because we know if Larry left the entire band would be screwed. And because Passangers needed more drums. (or is that drooms?)

Now, on to the Blue Crack girls!

Drea, for the Adam pics, and answering all the dumb questions. And teaching me to differance between :bono: and :adam:. You're kinda my U2 mommy, if you want to be or not. And also for nudgeing me to Blue Crack. And feeding my U2P.

SG! Clue Crack and picture dealer! Without whom I'd never have stuck around long enought to regestiar. (Mmm... Beanieless Edgie pics) Thanks for enticing me to join. For being the daler you are. And thanks for the information, and giving a humble Baby Fan an actual ticket to see the Boys.

Russty! Thanks for all the licks and purrs. The three AM ventings, the drooling over guitars, and tattoos. And i'm still ready to defend you armed only with rubber bands and a guitar!

Mucca! My beloved Near Clone! :hug: Thanks for being my Near Clone and all the Near Cloneness. Thanks for the mutal Edgie love, all the guitar talk (and my many questions). And who can forget the excited squealings of my latest accomplicments such as figuring out Tab and excatly what the Key of A is, as well as the fact that I really only have to move 2 fingers to go between D and E chords.

And DG! Of course! Who is my Sims roomie! And who has ensured that I shall never look at a hot tub without thinking of her and JT Bono Christing it before I could even get there!

And of course Wild, for all the BP and BEP. And of course for discussing NI. Though I think it's mroe drooling than discussing.

And to all the other girls whom I dont know too well (like Diane, Weldy, VP, Bri, JB... the list goes on and I'm lucky to remeber this far!) as wella s to the lovely people I've all ready thanked, Thanks for the laughter, late nights, petulant whines, flirting with U2 lyrics, talk of HDs and most of all, welcoming a little toddling Baby Fan into the ranks. *humble bow*

Cheers then! *drains her glass*

:hug: <big squishy hugs> I'm always here for ya baby! Anytime! There's no one I enjoy more getting licked by! :sexywink: :kiss: I'm so glad you found your way here. It just wouldn't be the same without ya. :love:

Here's to all of us, to the fun, the flirting, the music, and the hotness that is U2! <clinks glass>

Slainte!

Russty Cat said:

Here's to all of us, to the fun, the flirting, the music, and the hotness that is U2! <clinks glass>

Slainte!

:rockon:

Group hug!!! :hug::hug:

Ah the flirting......no one does it better than Plebans! :drool:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: <big squishy hugs> I'm always here for ya baby! Anytime! There's no one I enjoy more getting licked by! :sexywink: :kiss: I'm so glad you found your way here. It just wouldn't be the same without ya. :love:

Slainte!

Dunno what it means, but here here and Slainte! *drains another glass*

edge12.jpg

Edge wanted to join the party! :love:

<group hug>

Slainte is gaelic/irish, like saying cheers! I believe it loosely translates to good health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom