Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
chapter 16 chpater 16 chapter 16 chapter 16
:hyper:

:shifty:

If I wish hard enough..... :love:

:lol: yes, thats what I'm doing right now, just one more scene to add.

and there is an extended scene to go along with this chapter :sexywink:

Alright, 16 is posted... I need to reboot because the computer is bogged down and running slow. (I might also be going to get some more chocolate :shifty: )

Oooh! Chapter 16! Off to check my email and read the chapter.

I watched Narnia tonight. The little girl who plays Lucy is so adorable! :cute: I want to pick her up and squeeze her or something. :lol:

This one was The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. I'm a huge fan of the books, and yes, this was incredible. It stayed very true to the original. C.S. Lewis's step-son was a producer, so I'm sure that he was pretty instrumental in keeping it as accurate as possible. The music and cinematography were breathtaking.

Oh yeah - and the company that did a lot of the visual effects for The Lord of the Rings worked on this film too, so that automatically made me even more interested. I'm a big LOTR fan as well - both the books and the movies.

So they're doing it in series, like Lord Of The Rings, then? I wondered how in the world they intended to tell that entire story in one movie :crack:

ThoraSEB said:
Oh yeah - and the company that did a lot of the visual effects for The Lord of the Rings worked on this film too, so that automatically made me even more interested. I'm a big LOTR fan as well - both the books and the movies.

very cool :up: I love Tolkein; he's one of those authors which made me want to be an author

Telling the whole entire story in one movie would be impossible! Yeah, they're doing a whole series. The next one they're making is Prince Caspian.

VertigoBonoOSBWnh19.jpg

I have to admit, it was hard writing about the WTC but no matter how hard I tried to take them somewhere else for the date, I just kept coming back to the WTC as being the ideal place

I think the WTC was fine. At first I was a little wary, but you wrote it very well, and I didn't really think about the sadness of that location beyond your first mention of the name.

I doubt there will ever be another place quite like the Windows of the world. It was an incredible experience for the people who got to eat there, but I can't imagine a lot of people feeling comfortable in that environment again for a long time.

But who knows :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom