Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Fly :hug: Good luck tomorrow :heart:

And I just realized, Drea's been gone for a few days... I didn't go back to see why yet... but why has no one reminded me to post hot Adam pictures to remind her why she needs to be here? :wink:

AdamCOSE6s193.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

And I just realized, Drea's been gone for a few days... I didn't go back to see why yet... but why has no one reminded me to post hot Adam pictures to remind her why she needs to be here? :wink:

AdamCOSE6s193.jpg

:drool: :drool: Trust me - go back to posts with the time around 7:30pm, my explanation will show up somewhere in there *g* (I can't give you a page because mine's set to 20 posts a page, you won't end up in the right spot :lol: )

Oh! I finally got around to watching 'Finding neverland' today! :love: :heart: It was so good!

Johnny with an Irish accent :drool:

and the story itself! :love:

It actually got me to get my manuscript out and start doing some real revision instead of just taking notes about it

Sad_Girl said:
Oh! I finally got around to watching 'Finding neverland' today! :love: :heart: It was so good!

Johnny with an Irish accent :drool:

and the story itself! :love:

It actually got me to get my manuscript out and start doing some real revision instead of just taking notes about it
s
Happy that it spurred you to progress, SG!!:)

Drea, sounds like you had a crazy week/weekend :crazy: I hope you had fun, though, and yes we did miss you and were starting to get a tad worried :wink:

It's good to have you back :D

I did miss my Pleba girls, though I had a lot of fun this weekend *G* Well, all 5 days really, save for that work thing I had to do :wink: Speaking of which, I need to get my butt to bed - the earliest I went to bed (not sleep, just heading up to bed) this weekend was about 1:30 am, and breakfast was at 8:30 :huh: :lol: Andrew and I were always the last two left at the end of the night because we're both night owls and we were gabbing :wink:

G'night all :hug:

Back
Top Bottom