Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Monthy Python pwns all.

Go forth and spread the word.

Say no more :sexywink:

Jo - I'd recommend the soundtrack even if you haven't seen the movie :) Of course having seen the movie (twice now), it just means I have the visuals in my head while I'm listening to the cd :wink: Though I discovered today I'm better off with disc 2 given that disc 1 has Let It Be, which is gorgeous with just the music, and heartbreaking with the visuals :sad: Every time that song came around while I was at work today I had to keep from crying... (The songs are in the order they appeared in the movie - and for anyone curious, disc 2 starts with I Am The Walrus :wink: )

I didn't want to be a barber. I wanted to be a lumberjack, leaping from tree to tree in the vast forests of British Columbia.

Now go away or I will taunt yew a second time, you feelthy English knnnnnnigit!

:heart: :love: :lmao:

Holy Grail's my fav Python movie :heart: If you ever get the chance, go see Spamalot! :D

Drea said:
Now go away or I will taunt yew a second time, you feelthy English knnnnnnigit!

:heart: :love: :lmao:

Holy Grail's my fav Python movie :heart: If you ever get the chance, go see Spamalot! :D
:hyper: Spamalot. I want to see it so bad, especially since Clay Aiken is gonna be playing Sir Robin of Chicken. Then again, Clay-mates frighten me. :yikes:

BBL, gals. Dinner time!

RegularBonoFan said:
I didn't want to be a barber. I wanted to be a lumberjack, leaping from tree to tree in the vast forests of British Columbia.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra.. I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear momma!

RegularBonoFan said:
:hyper: Spamalot. I want to see it so bad, especially since Clay Aiken is gonna be playing Sir Robin of Chicken. Then again, Clay-mates frighten me. :yikes:

BBL, gals. Dinner time!

So that's what Clay Aiken's doing these days. :hmm:
Yes, Clay-mates are indeed scary. :yikes:

silly walks ... (even though that's really a visual joke)

I think Spamalot already played here. If so, I missed it. :(

I've seen Life of Brian, and The Meaning of Life, and some of the old Monty Python's Flying Circus eps ... but not Holy Grail :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I never got to see Spamalot. Apparently it didn't go over well enough in TO :sad:

Went over pretty well in TO from what I saw :wink: They just got booted out of the Pantages by We Will Rock You :sad:

jobob said:
I take it We Will Rock You is a Queen tribute show?

No - it was a musical that used Queen songs, which I thought was a pretty cool idea, but the summary of the storyline didn't appeal to me... though I heard it was really good. Two of the members of Queen collaborated with someone (or two someones, can't recall now) to create it.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bring your dead..
I'm not dead!
Sure you are.
Is he not dead?
Oh he is..
I'm not dead!
Are you sure?
Oh, he will be shortly..
I will not!

:love:

I feel much better