Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
You know who they remind me of when something's supposed to blow up and it doesn't? Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes.

"Where's the kaboom? THere's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom." :lmao:

I could *so* hear Adam doing that in Marvin's voice too :lol:

That reminds me - didn't they do a cartoon myths show once?

Drea said:

I could *so* hear Adam doing that in Marvin's voice too :lol:

That reminds me - didn't they do a cartoon myths show once?
I think so. If not, they should. Besides, there's....a billion cartoon myths out there, so they'd never run out of myths to test!

jobob said:

Like when cartoon characters walk in air and don't fall until they look down? I'd pay to see them test that cartoon myth! :lol:

the big one was the whole 'plugging the end of the rifle with one finger so the gun backfires and blows up in the face of the shooter, leaving the target unharmed'

Sad_Girl said:

the big one was the whole 'plugging the end of the rifle with one finger so the gun backfires and blows up in the face of the shooter, leaving the target unharmed'

Cool! :cool:

I always wondered about that one :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
That's it.
We need to organize some sort of giant mythbusters marathon.
And then, segue into some u2
and then perhaps some POTC
and then perhaps the neverending list of other shows we all love.

Who's with me? :rockon:

:rockon:

We'd need at least a week :lol: There'd HAVE to be Rings (extended versions) included on that list too :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
That's it.
We need to organize some sort of giant mythbusters marathon.
And then, segue into some u2
and then perhaps some POTC
and then perhaps the neverending list of other shows we all love.

Who's with me? :rockon:

I'll bring my Office DVDs. :drool: : obsessed:

I'll bring Rings, Highlander, all 3 Indiana Jones, both Mummy movies, Spaceballs and my 2 U2 bootleg dvds *g* (Elevation Barcelona and the Sao Paulo Vertigo)

And while you guys sleep, I'll get out xXx and Gluey and I will :drool: over Marton until his character dies :wink: (Yorgi's dragon chest tattoo :drool: :combust: Makeup artist who got to do that one has to be one of the luckiest people on the planet!)

Honestly, I can barely remember that movie. :reject: I was going to rent it over the summer, but Sarah found something else she wanted to see instead, so I put it back. The Office, however? For me, obsession is probably putting it mildly. :lol:

I have to go to bed -- I just remembered I have to get up fairly early this morning. :madspit:

Have fun: It's like the good old days in here tonight! :wink:

snapshot_d43d27b9_743d27ba.jpg

jobob said:

Yes!

Speaking of office humor, anyone else love the movie Office Space? :lmao:
Office Space, FTW. I work in an office basically like that, so that movie is what I WISH I could do :giggle:

I'd watch most of Drea's picks and most of Bri's

I generally don't like Stave Carrel or whateverhisnameis and the office doesn't entertain me :shrug:

heroes is good though :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I'd watch most of Drea's picks and most of Bri's

I generally don't like Stave Carrel or whateverhisnameis and the office doesn't entertain me :shrug:

heroes is good though :drool:

Carell definitely can be over-the-top and not to everyone's taste on that series, but he's also has some wonderfully human moments in it, as well. For me though, the show's just not about him, the entire cast is incredible, and wonderfully comedic and compelling. Have you ever watched the English version? I wonder what you would think of that one. :hmm:

As for the rest, well, you know me, I've never really been into action/adventure/fantasy. I just very rarely ever find it appealing. I guess I'm missing that gene. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Carell definitely can be over-the-top and not to everyone's taste on that series, but he's also has some wonderfully human moments in it, as well. For me though, the show's just not about him, the entire cast is incredible, and wonderfully comedic and compelling. Have you ever watched the English version? I wonder what you would think of that one. :hmm:

As for the rest, well, you know me, I've never really been into action/adventure/fantasy. I just very rarely ever find it appealing. I guess I'm missing that gene. :lol:

I have watched the BBC version, and liked that one a bit better, but I guess the humor just generally goes over my head, as I've never been the type to work in any office environment or something :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom