Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Do it this year :hyper: :love: That would be almost too much fun to be legal. :shifty:

I'll see what I can do. :shifty: :hyper:

sami0201 said:

How about I come to Canada for my birthday and we all have a party! :lol: My birthday is the 27th. :wink:

OMG, that would be so great if you could!!! :happy:

Tre, imagine yourself surrounded by Pleba birthday girls. :flirt: You'd be lucky to get out alive. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

We're staying at the Avalon House. :wink:

I'm sure I'll head on over to London at some point and I would LOVE to see various places in Cornwall. :heart:

ah, different place :wink:

London is awesome :yes:

I've been to cornwall once, it's really nice :up: the coastline there :drool:

if you get to Scotland, Edinburgh is awesome:drool:

Mucca said:
CSI :drool:

I haven't watched that in ages......actually I haven't watched tv in general for ages :huh:

I just started watching it a few months ago! My pseudo-bf (or whatever the hell he is :huh: ) bugged me for ages to watch it, and then finally made me watch an episode at his house once, and I was hooked. :drool:

Other than Gilmour Girls, The Amazing Race, and now CSI, there's really nothing I watch, either.

FlyYourKite said:
Oh I will be there for sure if there's a PLEBA birthday hooplah! :hyper: Even in my jet leg stupor. :lol: :wink:

Sami just sneak away for a little while :shh: ...your parents won't notice! :happy: :laugh:

:lmao:

Mom look how pretty this passport is! Can I have one!? :happy:

FlyYourKite said:
Oh I will be there for sure if there's a PLEBA birthday hooplah! :hyper: Even in my jet leg stupor. :lol: :wink:

Sami just sneak away for a little while :shh: ...your parents won't notice! :happy: :laugh:

You poor thing! I can imagine. :lol: Sarah's still fighting off hers!

Sami, just tell them your friends are throwing you a birthday party. They don't need to know where it is. :shifty: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Sami, just tell them your friends are throwing you a birthday party. They don't need to know where it is. :shifty: :lol:

How much is it to fly there, anyway? :hmm: I know it's not too bad to drive from NY but I start school like the 14th so I'd already be back here :sad:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: for Sarah! :lol: Oddly enough I was immune to it when we went to England two summers ago. The rest of my family were like zombies both going there and coming back but I adjusted with no problem at all, especially coming home which I heard was supposed to be harder. :hmm:

Maybe I'm some kind of cyborg :happy:

VintagePunk said:

I just started watching it a few months ago! My pseudo-bf (or whatever the hell he is :huh: ) bugged me for ages to watch it, and then finally made me watch an episode at his house once, and I was hooked. :drool:

Other than Gilmour Girls, The Amazing Race, and now CSI, there's really nothing I watch, either.

I actually watch CSI: Miami, or that's what I started out watching. I've only watched a few episodes of the original CSI.

I literally haven't seen a tv in at least 2 months and when I notice that when I get the chance to watch tv I'm hooked to it. I'm awed by all the new commercials. This is what res life has reduced me to :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: for Sarah! :lol: Oddly enough I was immune to it when we went to England two summers ago. The rest of my family were like zombies both going there and coming back but I adjusted with no problem at all, especially coming home which I heard was supposed to be harder. :hmm:

i'm Immune too.:drool:

:wink:

I love this pic, it's in Madrid :heart:

DSC00976.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

I didn't have too much trouble adjusting when I went to London last summer either. I think it was cause when my parents and I got there we just stayed up and explored instead of going to sleep after the flight.

sami0201 said:

How much is it to fly there, anyway? :hmm: I know it's not too bad to drive from NY but I start school like the 14th so I'd already be back here :sad:

I'm not sure. I know you can get deals from here to Fla. :hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: She was fine when she got there, she said. The first few days home she WAS like a zombie. I think part of it though is that their flights were so screwed up, resulting in them all being awake for over 30 hours each way. Damn tour company. :|

VintagePunk said:

:lol: She was fine when she got there, she said. The first few days home she WAS like a zombie. I think part of it though is that their flights were so screwed up, resulting in them all being awake for over 30 hours each way. Damn tour company. :|

:angry: Flight screwups are the worst.

Bri! :hyper: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:flirt:

It'll come back and bite me in the ass this summer though, just because I jinxed it. :lol:

:flirt:

it doesn't work like that, i say it all the time and yet it gets even easier to deal with every time :yes:

tre had to go, post count getting dangerously close to 20000 :shifty:

hey Jax :hug:

Back
Top Bottom