Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:flirt:

I still watch because I have some weird compelling force drawing me to it (maybe it's just crazy loyalty :lol:) but near the end of Season 8/when Mark died it just started sucking and hasn't been able to revive itself. Old school ER kicks so much ass though. :love:

wanna watch some old school ER episodes together? :flirt:

sami0201 said:
<random>for some reason, my hair looks really good right now. :love: </random>

:lol:

but doesn't it suck that it always happened at night and you have noone to show it to?

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: :flirt: We can wear scrubs and recite anatomy too. :love:

:lmao:

Hi everyone :D

Oh, Thora...i'm :( for your friend.........:hug:

Hi Diane!Fly!Weldy!Drea! & Tre!

I'm just here for esome mins.......my stupid number for the net xcomp.....when I typed it in......it cmae out as credit ALREADY used up!!!:mad:
THis place has no person 2 person recourse at night and usually ebven during the day......USUALLY unless it's changed...they tell you to log in aND do your complaINT THAT WAY.

THAT'S WHAT i DID 1 1/2 AGO.....but not big probs since then...maybe some annoynces but i fianally got some stuff ok.

but 3 weeks ago i lost 2x's $ for the credit #...

there's a different problem so so far i caqn't get in to even get credit replcemnt {like 1 1/2 yrs ago} and now a NEW loss of more money..

a kind guy next to the security guard is lending me HIS much longer pass {10 day pass} hours......while he's not on

But i don't weant to keep him eating too long...

so I'll be hear for a bit longer, then better go.

FLY.....
just b/c you're a medical person........and i know you've been having some REALLY stressful
times lately...

we have some not very good/maybe good depending news of my dad

i don't know if you caught any of it.......in past week.......

I actually RECOGNIZE some of tose MUSICAL .....?? scles.....right?! :D

Back
Top Bottom