Pleba Girls Party: We're going down under....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scream: DONT LEAVE MEEE

:shifty:

I'm nearly done finishing fanfic section.... haven't even tried to start PLEBA yet... three weeks is massive...
it's over midnight now...

maybe I should go to bed

bonoishot said:
:lol:

Wayne. You love us Plebans really.

:tongue:

Oh and you were right about that tribute band. They're called U ZU. Still not sure if i can make it though. :grumpy:

Oh and Hi by the way. :hug: :lol:

hi Jem and GG :sexywink:

never seen them,
i see Us4//U2, saw them lastnight :drool:

Pretty good - the productivity stopped around 7 :lol: I may end up just moving some of the rubbermaid bins still in my room down to the locker room, like I did the last time the 'rents were here *g* Of course, I didn't have to move all that many last time, given I'd only been here two weeks at that point and it was okay to have that many boxes still packed :giggle:

billyfire2.jpg

carmelBanadate.jpg

carmelcatchesburglar.jpg

Drea - it's good to have storage space when you need to clean :yes: :wink: Not that I would just jam a bunch of stuff into a closet and call it good or anything :shifty:

Hi Patti :wave: How are you tonight?

Sami, isn't there some quick keys that you can press to get a print image of your computer screen? (i don't even have a printer at home, I steal everything i need to print from the computer at work :shh: )

Sad_Girl said:

Drea - it's good to have storage space when you need to clean :yes: :wink: Not that I would just jam a bunch of stuff into a closet and call it good or anything :shifty:

Wish I could :lol: Alas, only about three bins would fit in there :wink:

I've been voting for Bono as often as I can

People frustrate me so much - all the years he's been active in humanitarian work, all that he;s accomplished and people seem to have completely forgotten that because they've been bombarded lately with pics of the evil couple playing at being nice

:madwife: Hello?!! :rant:

Back
Top Bottom