Pleba Girls Party: We're going down under....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: Reading SG's fanfic "dreams".

:wave: ladies
SG:hug: Your fic is just what I need on this dull rainy Friday night.

Thanks Carmel :eek: :D I never know how well people are going to react to another sequel :lol:

But there have just been so many possibilities for continuing that story that I just had to write it :yes:

:applaud: continue please. I never wanted OOC to end. Besdes "chronicals" are supposed to go on forever;)

Fridays are good... the boss brings dounuts( muffins for me). The workload is lighter. So not bad. Did your day drag because you where not busy?

Sad_Girl said:
:hmm: Another good point, Carmel :yes:

Boy, my PGP girls are a font of wisdom tonight :love:

:D Glad I could help. I am excited about what you have in store for us:hyper:

Carmelu2fan said:
Fridays are good... the boss brings dounuts( muffins for me). The workload is lighter. So not bad. Did your day drag because you where not busy?

That sounds nice!

No, I had plenty to do. I was just thinking lots and really distracted. I had a really difficult night last night, and it was hard not to think about it.

ThoraSEB said:

That sounds nice!

No, I had plenty to do. I was just thinking lots and really distracted. I had a really difficult night last night, and it was hard not to think about it.

:( Thora, I'm sad to hear your night was uneasy. I hope it is better now. If you would like to talk about it, I am here for you.

Carmelu2fan said:

:( Thora, I'm sad to hear your night was uneasy. I hope it is better now. If you would like to talk about it, I am here for you.

Thanks Carmel. :hug: I guess you weren't here last night, most of the other girls know this already. I got dumped last night, so I was pretty upset. I'm doing better today, but tonight has been difficult again.

:sad: Thora I am so sorry. That guy must be really dumb:shame:

Do not let that get you down, you are a beautiful, smart, wonderful girl and he is missing out. :hug:

I can't believe it's 1 oclock :ohmy: I need to go to bed, m'ladies!

It's been great hanging out here with my girls tonight :hug:

Thora :hug: hang in there; I know it sucks right now, but you will get past the sad feelings and even find a better guy before too long :yes: ;heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Well...I'm going to bed girls....I'm going to do a lot of celebrating this weekend :D

I'll try to talk to you guys tomorrow....and thanks for all the birthday wishes for the past 24 hours :hug:

Bye all :hug: :wave:

*Passes the birthday torch to Sami, Bri and VP*

GOOD NIGHT BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!:wave: :rockon:

:camera:

Sad_Girl said:
I can't believe it's 1 oclock :ohmy: I need to go to bed, m'ladies!

It's been great hanging out here with my girls tonight :hug:

Thora :hug: hang in there; I know it sucks right now, but you will get past the sad feelings and even find a better guy before too long :yes: ;heart:

Night SG:hug: Thank you"dream's" was just what I need, tonight.

Carmelu2fan said:

:rockon: How was the sitch n bitch tonight?!

That's only on Wed nights :wink: I think when I finish this section I'm going to set it aside until Wed so I can get one of the girls to tell me if I'm picking up the stitches right - I'd rather only pull out 6 ridges than be 30 rows on and find out I'm doing it wrong :lol:

Drea said:

That's only on Wed nights :wink: I think when I finish this section I'm going to set it aside until Wed so I can get one of the girls to tell me if I'm picking up the stitches right - I'd rather only pull out 6 ridges than be 30 rows on and find out I'm doing it wrong :lol:

:uhoh: oopsy... How long have you been knitting? The technique you are tring sounds difficult.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks Carmel. :hug: It's pretty sucky right now, but I know I'll be okay. :)

Goodnight SG and Weldy! :hug:

:hug: I know you feel bad now but time will heal the pain.

I learned how to knit in 96, then set it aside for 10 years and just (sort-of) picked it up again this past Feb :) The technique isn't hard - or at least it doesn't sound that hard - but given I was twisting my knit stitches for months before someone straightened me out, that's no guarantee I've done this right either :lol: What I was fighting with was something I had to do at the start of this section, and will be doing fairly often in this afghan, so getting it right now might just be helpful :wink:

Well ladies, I'm feeling really drained right now, so I think I'm going to head to bed pretty quick. It's so early for a Friday night, but I'm exhausted and should probably try to get some sleep.

See you both later! :hug: Sweet dreams.

Back
Top Bottom