Pleba Girls Party: We're coming to the end...oooo can ya feel it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:combust:

Am I the ONLY one who has never seen this pic before????

6605342197dcc50dba1bdx9.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sweet dreams SG :kiss:

I'm doing pretty good. Some craziness going on, but all shall find it's even keel or whatever the appropriate naval metaphor is.

It's so good to see you. It's been far too long. How are things down in sunny California (a word I can not think of without hearing it in a Arnold accent :lol: )

Tsk! You've cheated on our boys?! :shame:

This place really is one of a kind eh? :heart:

Arnold should be smacked. LOL And its damn hot here in the desert. But I'm still loving it. I get to LA about once a week now. I went to a film screening last week and got to talk to the screenwriters, which was really great. I'm uber happy being back in an artist enviroment.

Sadly the boys are too quiet and my little brain needed to be fed. So *whispers* I've been whoring my little self out to any band that would have me. :lol: And I've rather been enjoying myself.

I've gotten love from all sorts of guys and oh man musicians give really good hugs. ;) My girlfriend was with me at a show and told a certain drummer that I was a total nut. And he replied, "Yeah but she's our nut. And I love her!" Um yeah totally his bitch for a long time now. LOL :heart:

Russty Cat said:

doc-8269.jpg

Bwhahahahahahaha :drool: :laugh:

Gluey I love that picture of Bono! :heart:

But the boy did have quite the eyebrows at one time.

:lmao:

OMG I just spat chips out over my keyboard!! I was totally NOT expecting that!!!

:lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Arnold should be smacked. LOL And its damn hot here in the desert. But I'm still loving it. I get to LA about once a week now. I went to a film screening last week and got to talk to the screenwriters, which was really great. I'm uber happy being back in an artist enviroment.

Sadly the boys are too quiet and my little brain needed to be fed. So *whispers* I've been whoring my little self out to any band that would have me. :lol: And I've rather been enjoying myself.

I've gotten love from all sorts of guys and oh man musicians give really good hugs. ;) My girlfriend was with me at a show and told a certain drummer that I was a total nut. And he replied, "Yeah but she's our nut. And I love her!" Um yeah totally his bitch for a long time now. LOL :heart:

Since he's the green Govunator...I really want to see a pic of him driving a smart car.
Just because. :lol:

Ooo..That's awesome that you're so close to LA. There must be tons of stuff to see and do! Spots any stars? (besides moi, of course :wink: )
What was the screening og? That's really cool. Consider me jealous.

I'm also jealous of these muscian hugs. Share the love! :madwife:
;)

:lol:! That's so cute!

Btw, page 6, # 9 :angel:

SG'll be happy when she sees that one tomorrow Russty :wink:

**Provided of course that I'm right about that being Cillian from Breakfast on Pluto :lol:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Since he's the green Govunator...I really want to see a pic of him driving a smart car.
Just because. :lol

Ooo..That's awesome that you're so close to LA. There must be tons of stuff to see and do! Spots any stars? (besides moi, of course :wink
What was the screening og? That's really cool. Consider me jealous.

I'm also jealous of these muscian hugs. Share the love! :madwife:
;)

:lol:! That's so cute!

Btw, page 6, # 9 :angel:

So far I've met Jared & Shannon Leto along with the other members of 30 Seconds To Mars mulitply times, Viggo, Crowded House, Liam Finn. Not to shabby. ;)

The screening was for 1408 the night before it came out to the public. Its a really good movie. It was interesting to hear how it was made.

Oh trust me if you were here in Cali I would be dragging you along. ;)

Jarday2-2.gif

:drool:

The Cillian one cracked me up. SG will definetly like that one. He is so hawt. But doubly hawt as a woman. :lol: ;)

mysterious_jen said:
oh shit sorry gals what the hell what that pic ?????????? :reject:
i was expecting some steaming bono hotness not some chick. :mad:

Jen we are playing random photos from Russtys photobucket account. It has all sorts of stuff in it.

That women happens to be the actor Cillian Murphy from the film Breakfast on Pluto where he played a character called Kitten who was born a boy, but dressed as a women.

The film is related to U2 sort of in the fact that Gavin Friday plays a character in the film that falls in love with Kitten. Its a really great film.

midnight is where the day begins ...........

:drool: "off with the horns, on with the show"

observing on behalf of BRI the bonosapiens ability to transform into horned beast and be very very :evil: at the same time as causing the spontaneous :combust: of all plebans in view.

Russty Cat said:

Jen we are playing random photos from Russtys photobucket account. It has all sorts of stuff in it.

That women happens to be the actor Cillian Murphy from the film Breakfast on Pluto where he played a character called Kitten who was born a boy, but dressed as a women.

The film is related to U2 sort of in the fact that Gavin Friday plays a character in the film that falls in love with Kitten. Its a really great film.

yeah yeah i know we are playing a game, 13 13 was the number i gave and i got this ! :lol:

breakfast on pluto :hmm: i will put it on the download list.

mysterious_jen said:
midnight is where the day begins ...........

:drool: "off with the horns, on with the show"

observing on behalf of BRI the bonosapiens ability to transform into horned beast and be very very :evil: at the same time as causing the spontaneous :combust: of all plebans in view.

:bow:

:hmm: Breakfast on Pluto huh??? Never seen it or heard of it! Might have to look online for it..:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom