Pleba Girls Party: We're coming to the end...oooo can ya feel it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Yep back when this first happened god ages ago we came up with the system, so it wouldn't be a problem. Its nothing personal.

Gluey knows we :heart: her. :hug:

I totally realise that, but thanks for reiterating it :hug: :)

I did check first that no one had done it, but I also know that I'm only new at PGP and don't want to be standing on anyones toes or breaking rules!! :wink:

I climbed into my way back machine and present you with this beauty....

babieswithcymbal-vi.jpg

*whispers* I feel bad, cuz I had to look all the way back on page 21 in my photobucket album. I'm a bad fan. :( )

Omg, Russty! :hug::heart:
How are you girlie?

love2bmama said:

And can I just say, that maybe someone could volunteer to open the new thread, and then that wouldn't happen? Seems kind of simple? :shrug:

Sadly, even that is not a fail safe...
We're all just eager little beavers.
Trust me, everyone will get a chance to make multiple threads if we're burning them a few times a week. :)

Russty Cat said:
I climbed into my way back machine and present you with this beauty....

babieswithcymbal-vi.jpg

*whispers* I feel bad, cuz I had to look all the way back on page 21 in my photobucket album. I'm a bad fan. :( )
:ohmy:
I don't even have 21 pages on photobucket... I just upload them as I need to post them :reject:

And Adam looks so... Adam in that one! :lol: He's recognisable for once :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg, Russty! :hug::heart:
How are you girlie?

Sadly, even that is not a fail safe...
We're all just eager little beavers.
Trust me, everyone will get a chance to make multiple threads if we're burning them a few times a week. :)

I'm doing good. :) How are you doing? :love:

I remember when we use to burn through a few of these a day. Ah those were the days. :heart:

I have to tell you I have other rockstar boys in my life, but I've never found a group like this anyplace else. I luvs you guys! :heart: :drool:

love2bmama said:
Hi Russty!

And can I just say, that maybe someone could volunteer to open the new thread, and then that wouldn't happen? Seems kind of simple? :shrug:

I do mention it usually when I am going to, but not always. It's one of those makes-good-sense but rarely gets done things

well, I was trying to finish my chapter before I leave, but I have to serve in church tomorrow, so I have to be there. That means I need to be off to bed :crack:

I'll finish it when I get home tomorrow and have it posted soon thereafter though :yes:

:hug: night ladies, it's been fun! :heart:

I must have missed Chizip's campaign... pity it didn't work! :lol:

Seeya SG :wave: :hug:

WOWY... :love:

*edits* He didn't do the Shine like stars bit on this one :sad:

Alisaura said:

:ohmy:
I don't even have 21 pages on photobucket... I just upload them as I need to post them :reject:

And Adam looks so... Adam in that one! :lol: He's recognisable for once :wink:

LOL Oh man my photobucket is so full of so much stuff. Its up to 30 pages now. With 20 pictures on a page. Dang thats a heck of a lot of stuff. :laugh:

Here's a fun game. Give me a page number and a photo number and I'll post what it is. *Unless its not appropriate for the site* ;) :giggle:

Sweet dreams SG :kiss:

Russty Cat said:

I'm doing good. :) How are you doing? :love:

I remember when we use to burn through a few of these a day. Ah those were the days. :heart:

I have to tell you I have other rockstar boys in my life, but I've never found a group like this anyplace else. I luvs you guys! :heart: :drool:
I'm doing pretty good. Some craziness going on, but all shall find it's even keel or whatever the appropriate naval metaphor is.

It's so good to see you. It's been far too long. How are things down in sunny California (a word I can not think of without hearing it in a Arnold accent :lol: )

Tsk! You've cheated on our boys?! :shame:

This place really is one of a kind eh? :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom