Pleba Girls Party: We're coming to the end...oooo can ya feel it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*burp*

Think I might break a record and do the dishes tonight rather than tomorrow.... Wonder if I can make it back in time for MW??

Or maybe I should just wait for MW and do the dishes after :evil:

Last edited:
live earth starts in australia 7/7/ at 11 am ........... do we have any schedules from any other countrys ........
hanging out for new bono again like a dog with its tounge out ...:drool:

mysterious_jen said:
HI YDW hows it going ?

I'm just off to see wot I can do w/my premium membership..:yikes: This is all new to me... Anyway, I'm gonna be posting some pix later once I've got my head round everything. I've raided my old pc for pix of the guys that I haven't seen/not lately on here. :evil: I've got a 'wonderful' B pic...

youvedonewhat said:

I'm just off to see wot I can do w/my premium membership..:yikes: This is all new to me... Anyway, I'm gonna be posting some pix later once I've got my head round everything. I've raided my old pc for pix of the guys that I haven't seen/not lately on here. :evil: I've got a 'wonderful' B pic...

o'rly ...........
wonders how long to hang around for :scratch:

have i told you lately that i love you ......

gluey said:
:lmao: OMG I am such the :reject:

I was just going through my U2 stash and found the MElbourne 1 bootlegs that we were listening to online last night!!! A friend sent them to me a while ago and I'd put them away so safely I forgot about them :reject:

:tsk: :shame: On you
gluey said:

I finks I needs a whipping :shifty:

2.gif

Happy to help :sexywink:

mysterious_jen said:

o'rly ...........
wonders how long to hang around for :scratch:

have i told you lately that i love you ......

I probably won't be around for long: a) it's almost lunch time b) I have to write some more Diaries or Gluey will be after me c) I don't know where anything is now I've gone prem..:angry:

I'll post this pic for you tho.

NUMB.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom