Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dazz, I'm good. Hope you're doing okay.

Tonight I'm listening to podcasts:

atu2 podcast for Bono's birthday :drool: until they started playing the fan birthday wishes. Too personal for me.

Grey's Anatomy Official Podcast :up:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
LMJCCEra5s57.jpg

:shifty: :giggle:

:shame:

:shifty:

Guys I have been SO tired lately, but I don't feel sick or anything. Is this weird?? Like before I went babysitting yesterday I fell asleep at like 5:00, and I NEVER nap. Then I was practically falling asleep all night. I slept for over 8 hours last night and slept on and off all day today, and now I'm tired again. :huh:

Can it just be since exams just ended that it's my lack of sleep and my stress catching up with me?

sami0201 said:
Guys I have been SO tired lately, but I don't feel sick or anything. Is this weird?? Like before I went babysitting yesterday I fell asleep at like 5:00, and I NEVER nap. Then I was practically falling asleep all night. I slept for over 8 hours last night and slept on and off all day today, and now I'm tired again. :huh:

Can it just be since exams just ended that it's my lack of sleep and my stress catching up with me?

Probably, but you can also get tired from sleeping too much.

Congrats on finishing exams by the way! :) Are you on summer vacation now then?

Sami - It probably is just stress - it's not abnormal to go through periods in which you need a lot more sleep than usual. If you start feeling other symptoms or feel depressed then I would be more concerned. As it is you probably need to rest for a few days and relax. If it doesn't go away, then some moderate exercise during the day could possibly help you to sleep better at night and be less groggy during the day

** laying about and sleeping alot can leave you feeling tired all the time, too, like Mucca said

and if the sleep you're getting is poor quality because of allergies or nightmares, that'll do it as well

sami0201 said:

From my expereinces at least that's probably why. After all the dtress, studying, and late nights, I usally end up crashing for a few days.

And it feels really good :drool:

Mucca said:

Probably, but you can also get tired from sleeping too much.

Congrats on finishing exams by the way! :) Are you on summer vacation now then?

:hmm:

Thanks! Well we just finished AP exams, then we have semester exams in about a week and a half and then summer break. :crack:

I don't want school to end. :reject: :scream:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - It probably is just stress - it's not abnormal to go through periods in which you need a lot more sleep than usual. If you start feeling other symptoms or feel depressed then I would be more concerned. As it is you probably need to rest for a few days and relax. If it doesn't go away, then some moderate exercise during the day could possibly help you to sleep better at night and be less groggy during the day

** laying about and sleeping alot can leave you feeling tired all the time, too, like Mucca said

and if the sleep you're getting is poor quality because of allergies or nightmares, that'll do it as well

I'm definitely not depressed, just tired. :yawn: I've only been sleeping alot today. Thursday I had school and was out all night, yesterday I was out all day and then babysat. So I don't know if it's from laying around today or not! I don't know if I should go to sleep now or stay up. :lol: I have to shower either way so that will probably perk me up. :wink:

sami0201 said:

:hmm:

Thanks! Well we just finished AP exams, then we have semester exams in about a week and a half and then summer break. :crack:

I don't want school to end. :reject: :scream:

Sounds like you'll be having a fun few weeks :huh:

:lol:

sami0201 said:

:hug:

most probably yes, sami .

circa1992 said:

Are you :crazy:?!

I've been counting the days until school ends :lol: :reject:

Hi btw :hug:

:lol: :reject: I'm totally excited for summer break and everything, and I can definitely use it. But I'm really really upset that it's ending! :laugh: I bet we'll all be crying on the last day. :sad: I know I can see teachers next year, but it won't be the same. :heart:

:hug: How are you?

sami0201 said:

:lol : :reject: I'm totally excited for summer break and everything, and I can definitely use it. But I'm really really upset that it's ending! :laugh: I bet we'll all be crying on the last day. :sad: I know I can see teachers next year, but it won't be the same. :heart:

:hug: How are you?

:lol:

I will be jumping for joy when it ends :reject:

I'm good, just got home (I was picking out a bday present for myself). Other than that I've been working on an essay for about 4 1/2 hours today :crack:

How are you? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Sarah what present did you get today?

I got a digital camera (with a memory card and case) :love:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami that's a great compliment to your teachers !

I read about your sister- that's how my teachers are. :love:

I can't stress enough how absolutely incredible my teachers this year were. :bow: :heart: Every single one of them, but a few more than others. :wink: I'm really really going to miss them, and I know some I will certainly be visiting every day!

dazzledbylight said:
than cool sarah!

Saml how wonderful to have such good teachers! Luckily i had a few really good ones myself. over the years.....

:yes: It's so important to have good teachers. I'm sure my school put this bunch teaching my grade on purpose, since it's the hardest and most stressful year (supposedly). But it's not just that we learned (because in some classes we didn't :wink: ) But the teachers are just incredible people in their own ways. :heart:

Nice gift, Sarah.

sami, I was also lucky to have many good teachers over the years, all the way from elementary school to grad school. I should have thanked them more for what they did for me ...

dazzledbylight said:
Mu.....

how is your schooling ......exaims tio finish and then summer breaK?

I'm taking one summer course...organic chem. I have a midterm on Tuesday. The course is only for a month so I'll be done in a few weeks :D Then it's back home I go!! :hyper:

jobob said:
Nice gift, Sarah.

sami, I was also lucky to have many good teachers over the years, all the way from elementary school to grad school. I should have thanked them more for what they did for me ...

:yes: I still visit my elementary school teachers when I go back to NY every year. :wink: :heart:

None of my middle school teachers popped out for me, I never talk to any of them. I talk to my history teacher from last year a lot online. And I can name one or two teachers I've had this year who I'll certainly keep in touch with even after I graduate. :love:

It's funny you should say that, I've been thinking about what I'm going to write in a card to a specific teacher at the end of the year (yes already :reject: ) and then I was just reading a magazine article I don't remember the heading but it was a list of things to do and one was "write a thank-you letter to that favorite teacher you've been silently thanking for years." :heart:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I still visit my elementary school teachers when I go back to NY every year. :wink: :heart:

None of my middle school teachers popped out for me, I never talk to any of them. I talk to my history teacher from last year a lot online. And I can name one or two teachers I've had this year who I'll certainly keep in touch with even after I graduate. :love:

It's funny you should say that, I've been thinking about what I'm going to write in a card to a specific teacher at the end of the year (yes already :reject: ) and then I was just reading a magazine article I don't remember the heading but it was a list of things to do and one was "write a thank-you letter to that favorite teacher you've been silently thanking for years." :heart:

That'd be a nice thing to do. :yes:

On the last day of school I gave my biology teacher this children's book about a sperm called Willy and I wrote him a thank you message inside the cover :lol:

Back
Top Bottom