Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just checking :wink: :lol:

I'm stinking! :scream: baby vomits :yuck:

How are you today, Thora?

I think Wild may have fallen asleep :shh: :laugh:

I'm doing pretty good. I'm so tired from last night, but it was an awesome time. I saw a U2 tribute band, and they were incredible! I went alone, but met this really hot guy who bought me a ton of drinks. He tried to make out with me, but I was more interested in listening to the band, so I told him to get lost. :lol: I love using guys for free drinks then dumping them on their asses. :lmao: I'm so evil.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good. I'm so tired from last night, but it was an awesome time. I saw a U2 tribute band, and they were incredible! I went alone, but met this really hot guy who bought me a ton of drinks. He tried to make out with me, but I was more interested in listening to the band, so I told him to get lost. :lol: I love using guys for free drinks then dumping them on their asses. :lmao: I'm so evil.

I tried that once and he's still here nearly 16 years later :lol:

Which band was it??

I love my sister's kids to death, but the more time I spend with them, the more I'm glad that I said no to getting them cousins :shifty: She's got four, between ages 8 years, and five months :crazy:

You go, Thora :rockon: Glad you had a good time :)
Dump the guys when they've satisfied your needs :lol: And you decide what needs to fill, right! :yes:

They're called Elevation. Here's a few pics

Elevation07.jpg

Elevation15.jpg

Elevation02.jpg

The guy was cute, but I wasn't there for a random hookup - I was there for the music. :) When I told my mom about it today, she could not stop laughing and said "You go girl!" :lmao:

Wow, Thora, great pix :applaud:
It looks like it was fun. I don't think there even exist a tribute band in Swe. :shrug:

I have to ask a question regarding your language again, if that's ok? :reject: If it's not, just don't answer :lol:

Ok, if someone is standing in a doorway, for example, and I had to go through, did I walk past him, or passed him? :confused:

Jez, yes, Thora's right. You'd either say "I walked past him" OR "I passed him". Which is confusing, I know, but English IS confusing, lol!

Hi Thora, love those pics! The guy looks like B in the last one I can see, the one where he's right beside the Edge dude! Scary :|

Hi Jez *waves* Just call me Kat! :)

I need to figure out more smileys!

ThoraSEB said:
Just for fun, here's a pic of me & my parents. :heart: It was taken at the big party we went to a few weeks ago.

Metherents.jpg

Aww Thora that's a really cute pic! I love the top you're wearing too!

Thanks Kat! :) The top is from Old Navy, which is one of my favourite stores. I'm not sure if they have it outside of N. America, but it's a great store with really cute clothes for a great price.

Ok, thanks Kat. :wave:

Btw, did I read it right in one thread (ages ago) that you're Bonoffee?

Wow, Thora, you all look gorgeous!

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks Kat! :) The top is from Old Navy, which is one of my favourite stores. I'm not sure if they have it outside of N. America, but it's a great store with really cute clothes for a great price.

Hmm never heard of it here but I'll be over there in summer so if I see it I'll be sure to check it out! I'm hoping to find good bargains, we get SO overcharged here for stuff and I hope I can do some good shopping in the US, hehe!

JezSnape said:
Ok, thanks Kat. :wave:

Btw, did I read it right in one thread (ages ago) that you're Bonoffee?

Wow, Thora, you all look gorgeous!

I am bonoffee, yes! On LJ and most other places, not here for some reason, I like to be mysterious sometimes. Or something, lol! Have we met elsewhere? (I'm rubbish at remembering!)

Thora, I'm going to be near Boston for 2 months working then doing some travelling!

Kat, no, we haven't met, but I love your writing :bow: :lol:
I'm beginning to catch up on lj, and I really like "paperback".

I never give feedback though, ask SG :lol:
Usually it ends up like :combust: :drool: :heart:

well I am a bit scared because I've never been to the US before and I'll be on my own! But I hope it'll be fun!

Jez - that's usually all I say in my comments on the fics here, but I'm sure they don't mind getting those smilies! :)

Kat - that's pretty brave of you to come here all on your own. Good for you! I know you'll have a great time - there's so much to see and do.

Back
Top Bottom