Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
anyone want to play the 'What was he talking about here?' game? :wink:

LMJOSCEra6s26.jpg

....and then you squeeze the lemon, see? Yeah, like this...then you need some ice...and sugar, But don't let Bono near the sugar...

ThoraSEB said:

Aww - I'm sorry! :hug: I remember those days of having ghetto antennas! :lol:

Ghetto antenna. :lmao:

I think of mine as "rabbit ears." :wink:

I don't have cable TV, either, Mucca. I'd rather spend my money on books, music, and my Internet service.

~BrightestStar~ said:

....and then you squeeze the lemon, see? Yeah, like this...then you need some ice...and sugar, But don't let Bono near the sugar...

:larry:"Cuz Bono always licks his finger and then sticks it in the sugar bowl..."

:bono: :shifty: It's true.

ThoraSEB said:

"So I said to Bono - you ever come near my drooms again, I'm gonna grab you by the neck! What did he think he was doing, banging his microphone on my cymbol?! They're my precioussss!"

:lmao:!!!!!!! :larry: You don't ever touch my droomkit! :madwife: :lmao:

:hug: Night Diane Sweet dreams!

jobob said:

Ghetto antenna. :lmao:

I think of mine as "rabbit ears." :wink:

I don't have cable TV, either, Mucca. I'd rather spend my money on books, music, and my Internet service.

:lol:

Internet :drool:

I'll be getting cable when my room mates and I get back from summer vacation. We're splitting everything 3 way so it won't be so expensive :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Looks a little like a cross of "Exorcism of Emily Rose" mixed in with "Blair Witch Project".....and besides...I haven't been interested in recent horror movies cause I think most of them sucks :censored: most of the time :sigh:

Night Diane :wave: :hug:

i am really interested as it is based on a true account that i was always fascinated by!

ThoraSEB said:

"So I said to Bono - you ever come near my drooms again, I'm gonna grab you by the neck! What did he think he was doing, banging his microphone on my cymbol?! They're my precioussss!"

Bono: Oh, yeah? :bonodrum:

ThoraSEB said:

:lmao:

I love that part of the dvd!!! cracks me up everytime :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom