Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:yes: she is and it's been really funny

they did a bit at the beginning about the 'Seinfeld curse' where she was talking to Jason Alexander (George) and he was saying the curse was real - she said it wasn't - then a stage light dropped, just missing her, they panned up to the catwalk and there was Jerry with a big pair of clippers :lmao:

:lmao:

Jerry Seinfeld. :drool:

Mucca said:

:lol:

Have you ever tried strawberry flavoured cream cheese??? It's heaven :drool:

I've never tried that!! I don't know if I'd like it though. :hmm: I'll have to remember to try it.

I'm gonna go to sleep, I have to be up for breakfast for mothers day with the family. Why can't we have everyone over for dinner instead? :grumpy: :lol:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:eyebrow: I'm confused...I thought SNL was on NBC :shrug:

I don't even remember correctly....it's just been THAT long since I've watched SNL :sigh:

Either way I still can't watch it cause I don't have NBC either :mad:

sami0201 said:

I've never tried that!! I don't know if I'd like it though. :hmm: I'll have to remember to try it.

I'm gonna go to sleep, I have to be up for breakfast for mothers day with the family. Why can't we have everyone over for dinner instead? :grumpy: :lol:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

night sami!

Diane L said:

:lmao: !

This all reminds me of when I went to London over 20 years ago...they called tuna salad "tuna mayonnaise"! I guess because it has mayo in it, but that really amazed me.

That sounds so strange. If I heard that I would've thought they were squirting some weird new flavour of mayonnaise. :|

Mucca - we get SNL on Global. I would assume you have that channel in Montreal, right? I could be wrong, but either way, SNL is usually on Global.

Molly Bloom said:
i want lemonade.... that is it...
water with lemon!

All I have is a little bit of Root beer, a little bit of Wild Cherry Pepsi, Apple Juice and water.

But I'm thinking about making some Superman Mac and Cheese :)censored: going to bed on time....I only got four hours of sleep today! Granted I'll be tired and cranky....but at least I'm going to see a movie :hyper: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

All I have is a little bit of Root beer, a little bit of Wild Cherry Pepsi, Apple Juice and water.

But I'm thinking about making some Superman Mac and Cheese :)censored: going to bed on time....I only got four hours of sleep today! Granted I'll be tired and cranky....but at least I'm going to see a movie :hyper: )

i have beer, water, natural cherry vanilla sodas and pom wonderful... but i want sour lemonade... the one thing i DONT HAVE

what movie are you going to see ?

anyone want to play the 'What was he talking about here?' game? :wink:

LMJOSCEra6s26.jpg

ThoraSEB said:
Mucca - we get SNL on Global. I would assume you have that channel in Montreal, right? I could be wrong, but either way, SNL is usually on Global.

I'm assuming Montreal does. Still can't watch it though since I only have two channels right now, CTV and CBC. I have this ghetto antennae set up just to pick up those two channels :lol:

Mucca said:

I'm assuming Montreal does. Still can't watch it though since I only have two channels right now, CTV and CBC. I have this ghetto antennae set up just to pick up those two channels :lol:

Aww - I'm sorry! :hug: I remember those days of having ghetto antennas! :lol:

I'm going to see Poseidon Jo and Molly...but we don't know at which theater cause my dad wants to see if the rehab center's (The place that my mother is currently in at...again!) Mother's day social is going to have a good size portion of food...but I'm thinking either cocktail food or no food at all :shrug:

Yea...based on this...it will depend if we get food at the consession stand since we are low on money at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom