Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
ceci_pasta.jpg

Soup

Soap
soap_cake.jpg

:wink:

yup, and you dont want either on your toothbrush!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Recent accident involving an open bottle of Garnier and a blue garbage can. I know....I'm :coocoo:...but I have this fear that if I unintentionally digest the slighest bit of it (either by touching something (and then traveling like a cold or virus) or putting my hands on my mouth)....I'll get sick. Even after the washing of my hands :sigh:

I don't mind if you laugh in my face or behind my back Mucca...but it's the truth. :sigh:

I'm not going to laugh, it's a tad strange but whatever, everyone has their fears :shrug:

Molly Bloom said:

i have always wanted to see the rockettes but have never gotten around to it!

They had the Radio City Christmas show in Detroit for years. Friends took me to it/made me go. The Rockettes dance routines are really the best thing about the show ...

Mucca said:

I'm not going to laugh, it's a tad strange but whatever, everyone has their fears :shrug:

I kinda figured you would say that...but check some of the bottles the next time you go somewhere...at least one or two of them will look like they leaked a bit or have a bit of crustiness on the sides. I'm not saying that ALL the bottles look like that...but at least one store in the known universe will have a crusty or leaky shampoo bottle :wink:

jobob said:

They had the Radio City Christmas show in Detroit for years. Friends took me to it/made me go. The Rockettes dance routines are really the best thing about the show ...

i would have loved to have been around to see the ziegfield follies in the 20s... i have heard they were amazing...
how do they dance with all that weight on their heads ??

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I kinda figured you would say that...but check some of the bottles the next time you go somewhere...at least one or two of them will look like they leaked a bit or have a bit of crustiness on the sides. I'm not saying that ALL the bottles look like that...but at least one store in the known universe will have a crusty or leaky shampoo bottle :wink:

I bought shampoo and conditioner this afternoon. Just picked the bottles off the shelf in Target and went on my way ... You mean I should have checked them first? :eyebrow:

jobob said:

I bought shampoo and conditioner this afternoon. Just picked the bottles off the shelf in Target and went on my way ... You mean I should have checked them first? :eyebrow:

It's up to you....probably you won't cause most companies will handle their products with great care. Sometimes it's the person that makes the bottles look that...most of the time it's not.

Trust me on this on and just don't...but if you do notice anything funny....try to get one of the employees to help you.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's up to you....probably you won't cause most companies will handle their products with great care. Sometimes it's the person that makes the bottles look that...most of the time it's not.

Trust me on this on and just don't...but if you do notice anything funny....try to get one of the employees to help you.

so if they are leaky they might leak on your food? is that what they concern is??
i never let the baggers at the store but my soaps and such in a bag with my food,

Back
Top Bottom