Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

pubs are fun, but i can't drink anymore[ b/c of meds] {not that I ever was a big driker, but i liked a buzz now & then, and the more flavorfull drinks} so it's something i do even less [ go 2 pubs] than i used to!

but I'd sure as hell would stand around in any DUblin Pub {or nyc one} that Bono has a habit of showing up in!

Same here -- I've never been a big drinker either, but because of medication and medical conditions, I'm not supposed to drink.

I still have a glass of wine or beer once in a great while socially, though. And I'd definitely have one with Bono ... :sexywink:

Mucca said:
Night Sarah :hug:

I'm so out it....I went to brush my teeth and I almost squirted soup on to my toothbrush instead of toothepaste. That would've been yummy :lol:

hahah why do you have soup in the bathroom, Mucca?

jobob said:

Same here -- I've never been a big drinker either, but because of medication and medical conditions, I'm not supposed to drink.

I still have a glass of wine or beer once in a great while socially, though. And I'd definitely have one with Bono ... :sexywink:

after a year of wanting to ask but forgetting i finally asked my doc ---said i could have a about a quater inch of champaign in a glass. i really like the taste of it.....i think rum is the only hard liquor actually had some kind of taste for.....

Mucca said:
Night Sarah :hug:

I'm so out it....I went to brush my teeth and I almost squirted soup on to my toothbrush instead of toothepaste. That would've been yummy :lol:

Is your dorm room so small that you have your soup and your toothpaste in the same cabinet? :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry to change the subject...but I'm starting to get a headache cause of all of this...and I feel a bit :yuck:ish :sigh:

Sorry...I go a little :coocoo: whenever I hear soap and shampoo. :sad:

Why shampoo as well?

oh my goodness.. if i dont burp soon i am going to pop!
i was always worried about the floating scene in willy wonka bcause i knew i would be in deep trouble as i can never ever burp on demand!

Molly Bloom said:
i love the way the little lmao guys are synchronised... like radio city rockettes or sommat
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG! You're right! They are Interland's little Rockettes!

Having seen the Rockettes Christmas Show twice, I can testify to this. :wink:

Mucca said:

Why shampoo as well?

Recent accident involving an open bottle of Garnier and a blue garbage can. I know....I'm :coocoo:...but I have this fear that if I unintentionally digest the slighest bit of it (either by touching something (and then traveling like a cold or virus) or putting my hands on my mouth)....I'll get sick. Even after the washing of my hands :sigh:

I don't mind if you laugh in my face or behind my back Mucca...but it's the truth. :sigh:

jobob said:

OMG! You're right! They are Interland's little Rockettes!

Having seen the Rockettes Christmas Show twice, I can testify to this. :wink:

i have always wanted to see the rockettes but have never gotten around to it!

ceci_pasta.jpg

Soup

Soap
soap_cake.jpg

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom