PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Bri has one man in the pic :mad: Ruff has two, unless Adam can be construed to be on his way over to Fly...

But I have none. :sad:

That picture is a sad mockery of my real life. :lmao: :lmao:

*snort* :lmao:

Isn't my love enough? :love: :flirt:

Actually, it looks like Ruff is ignoring Adam and lookin at a certain someone......:giggle:

And Jules.........that pic would be a collectionm of us. :)

And my dearest clone, I, being the creator of said picture, was there any doubt where B would end up? Really? :lol:

:scratch: Ummm Bad hair day? Larry used up all the gel? An impersonator in a bad wig?
U2Bono102.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, I watched the movie 'The Island' today :up: :up: great movie! :yes:

Ewan MacGregor :drool:

And Scarlett Johansen is so pretty but not annoying like most pretty girl actress types

the story was awesome and one of my favorite actors other than Ewan was in it and I didn't even realize until I got there and started watching :hyper: (Djimon Hounsou)

If I'd known I would've told you he was in it :) But you didn't mention Sean Bean :madspit: Mmmm... Bean :drool:

Ok girls...sadly my little drop-in visit must come to an end if I want to be awake and functioning for 7 at work. :madspit: If I don't talk to you before I leave, have a great week everyone!

:hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Jules, I'm doing well, thanks! :)

DG...knew you'd be back. :wink:

Me too. It's hard for me to fall asleep before the sun comes up. :lol:

That's awesome Jules! :happy: :hug:

Bah, friend drama sucks. It tends to kind of ruin what was a relatively good day.:grumpy:

Night Fly! Miss you already! :( :hug:

Drea said:

If I'd known I would've told you he was in it :) But you didn't mention Sean Bean :madspit: Mmmm... Bean :drool:

:no: I guess he's to me what Ewan is to you :shrug:

FlyYourKite said:
Ok girls...sadly my little drop-in visit must come to an end if I want to be awake and functioning for 7 at work. :madspit: If I don't talk to you before I leave, have a great week everyone!

:hug: Have a great time!

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort* :lmao:

Isn't my love enough? :love: :flirt:

Actually, it looks like Ruff is ignoring Adam and lookin at a certain someone......:giggle

And Jules.........that pic would be a collectionm of us. :)

And my dearest clone, I, being the creator of said picture, was there any doubt where B would end up? Really? :lol:

*grumble* Yes, of course he would be with you... *grumbles more* :wink:

OH!!! You could make multiple B's, just like SG had to do!!! :lol:

You know your love is great and all, but I have other needs, y'know. :sexywink: :shh:

:lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

Have a great time, we want to see lots of pics!!! :hug: :hug:

Damn, I've never posted any of my holiday pics, have I? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom