PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Hi everyone :wave: :hug:

Just dropping in briefly for a second before I crash for the night. I just got off work and have to open again tomorrow morning for 7 :sad: :scream: Anyhow, just wanted to say hi again and that I'm going to the cottage and won't be back until August 8th. I'll miss all you lovely girls but have a blast while I'm gone.

:hug:

:wave:

hi and bye! have fun! :hug:

Sami; that makes perfect sense then, to dread going home. It's hard to move, and to leave friends behind. :hug:

Fly, NO DON'T LEAVE!!!!! :hug: I've missed you!!! :sad:

DG - Heh heh... I knew you'd come back for more. they always come back for more :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

DG - Heh heh... I knew you'd come back for more. they always come back for more :evil:

I came back for you. :sexywink:

Meh, my body isn't trained to go to sleep this early, so it's rebelling. :lol:

Sami, same here. :)

FlyYourKite said:
:sad: Wipe your tears dear friends...I shall be back in no time. :lol:

How've you been DG and SG? :hug: And hey Sami and whoever else is here!

:hug: I don't like it when my online friends get real lives. :wink:

I'm good. How've you been?

and DG, I know, that's why I waited :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
:sad: Wipe your tears dear friends...I shall be back in no time. :lol:

How've you been DG and SG? :hug: And hey Sami and whoever else is here!

My MSN list will be so empty without you. :sad: :hug:

I'm alright, just tired. Went shopping today. :drool:

At least you're going on a mini-vacation, it sounds like you've needed it. :hug:

SG- yeah, it sucks. and you would think it would be home here now since I've been here for 3 years, but it's just not. I have 2 more years of high school- can't wait to go to college back up north.

hi FYK!

on a much lighter note, DG, your avatar= :drool::drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Hello Bri! :hug: we had one heck of an electrical storm here a little over a week ago :yikes: followed by a tornado !

The Tornado was a county over from where I live, where I was watching the electrical storm

I think the storm was over the lake...but it was clear starry skies above me ......so awesome to watch..

Hi girls!! :hug: :heart:

Oooh! Fly!!!
:hug: Don't leave yet.........

And I refuse to believe it...I did *Not* miss my clone again!?! :sad: :sad:

(I'm still catching up)

SG - Real lives are :madspit: :wink: I would so much rather be here with you girls. I'm doing just fine I suppose...working like a mad woman but other than that...my final exam is tomorrow night :yikes: and I haven't got much studying time in because of work. Perhaps I'll nap and study up until the exam time tomorrow after my shift.

DG - Maybe I'll leave my MSN on just so your #1 person can still be there :lol: Shopping! :happy: What did you buy?

Bri! :hug: How I've missed you :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think the storm was over the lake...but it was clear starry skies above me ......so awesome to watch..

Hi girls!! :hug: :heart:

Oooh! Fly!!!
:hug: Don't leave yet.........

And I refuse to believe it...I did *Not* miss my clone again!?! :sad: :sad:

(I'm still catching up)

I think she's planning on coming back shortly

Sad_Girl said:

I think she's planning on coming back shortly

:happy: :hyper: :happy:

Not that I don't love your company :flirt:

I've missed you too *snicker U2* Fly! I've been wondering where you've been!

Pstttt :shifty:

thebar5anhalf2.jpg

:shifty:

FlyYourKite said:
SG - Real lives are :madspit: :wink: I would so much rather be here with you girls. I'm doing just fine I suppose...working like a mad woman but other than that...my final exam is tomorrow night :yikes: and I haven't got much studying time in because of work. Perhaps I'll nap and study up until the exam time tomorrow after my shift.

DG - Maybe I'll leave my MSN on just so your #1 person can still be there :lol: Shopping! :happy: What did you buy?

Could you? :hyper: :lol:

I bought a pair of sunglasses, a tank top that says tart and has a lemon on it(I was so giddy when I saw it :lol: ), some hand creams at Bath and Body works, a book, and a pair of shoes. It was a good day. :drool:

Thanks Sami. I know. :D

Oh, I watched the movie 'The Island' today :up: :up: great movie! :yes:

Ewan MacGregor :drool:

And Scarlett Johansen is so pretty but not annoying like most pretty girl actress types

the story was awesome and one of my favorite actors other than Ewan was in it and I didn't even realize until I got there and started watching :hyper: (Djimon Hounsou)

Back
Top Bottom