PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jobob, I just read your story!!!!!!
I am crying because it was so beautiful.
:sad: :sad: :sad:
What a wonderful romance!!!!
And thanks for the shout-out at the beginning of the first chapter!

VP, I hadn't been diagnosed with low bp before. I have to visit the doctor tomorrow and see what's going on.

Hi, CeeCee! :wave:

jobob said:

Well, this is fun, but it's not getting my homework done.
I should give myself only another 15 or 20 minutes (says the woman who forgot the meaning of the words "self discipline" after she discovered the blue crack).

You're making me jealous. I keep telling myself that I will be back in school in the SPring, come hell or high water. And since it's only 36 credit hours at U of R which if I work hard will hopefully only take me 2 years. Or less. Becuase I've got several classes all ready taken between R-MWC and the community college. So I'm hoping. *sighs* Must print out a couple of nice B pictures to add to the picture wall. Must keep thinking of Edgie and B. *nods* So go do you're homework, missy!

jobob said:

Speaking of SG and Larry fanfic, how's the new babyLarry story coming along, SG? I meant to tell you I liked chapter 1.

:lol: Chapter 2 is posted; and I have at least two chapters finished in my head :reject: Is it bad that even when I'm out supposed to be doing other things I'm plotting fan fic? :lol:

Cindy, we all have days like that...I know I have my share!!

Joanne, I thank my lucky stars that I was nearing the end of my degree by the time I found this place. I don't have much faith in my abilities to have worked through it, had I become addicted earlier. :reject:

Hi Weldy! :wave:

Today when I was at the mall, I bought a t-shirt that says "Tart" on it and has a lemon under it. My friend didn't understand why I was so happy to see it. :lol:

SG, I second Joanne. The Baby Larry story is great so far! :up: :bow:

Hi Weldy! :wave:

Oh, and for those of you who have been posting fan fic, I have a total brain block and it's nearly impossible for me to read something while I'm working on a story. I will read it; just not until after Babyface is a bit more developed. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I love it! That is Sooo cute!

I'd take a picture of it with my phone, but text messaging was disabled on it so I can't send it. :madspit:

And the best part was that it was a size smaller than the shirts I've been wearing. And it fit me! :hyper:

Diane! Glad you're feeling better on the new meds. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and for those of you who have been posting fan fic, I have a total brain block and it's nearly impossible for me to read something while I'm working on a story. I will read it; just not until after Babyface is a bit more developed. :wink:

I know what you mean...there was one tiny scene in yours that I read last night that was eerily reminiscent of a scene that I wrote into mine, back in June. I swear I didn't plagarize!! :lol:

SG - *dies laughing* The imagine that you gave me with devloping of baby face. :giggle: I have this morphing view from young Larry to an older Larry.

VP - What's your degree in, if I mgiht be so nosey?

Weldy! :wave: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I know what you mean...there was one tiny scene in yours that I read last night that was eerily reminiscent of a scene that I wrote into mine, back in June. I swear I didn't plagarize!! :lol:

:lol: That happens a lot. I think it's especially true with people who think a lot alike :wink:

CeeCee said:
SG - *dies laughing* The imagine that you gave me with devloping of baby face. :giggle: I have this morphing view from young Larry to an older Larry.

VP - What's your degree in, if I mgiht be so nosey?

Weldy! :wave: :hug:

I'm finishing my Honours BA in psychology...I'm in the clinical division, and my thesis is related. :) Not nosy at all!! :)

CeeCee said:

You're making me jealous. I keep telling myself that I will be back in school in the SPring, come hell or high water. And since it's only 36 credit hours at U of R which if I work hard will hopefully only take me 2 years. Or less. Becuase I've got several classes all ready taken between R-MWC and the community college. So I'm hoping. *sighs* Must print out a couple of nice B pictures to add to the picture wall. Must keep thinking of Edgie and B. *nods* So go do you're homework, missy!

Yes, Cindy! Thank you for that kick in the butt.

And thanks for the compliment, Diane. For being based on someone who claims he doesn't want to lose love to find romance, B is turning out to be quite a romantic. Or I'm sappier than I thought I was when I started the story.

:rolleyes:

Okay. I owe my advisor back entries in an internship journal. I have a five- to eight-page paper due by the morning of the ninth and I have to come up with at least five pages of b.s. for it. I have another small project due asap. See ya, :wave: even though I'd rather stay and play with you all. :sad:

VintagePunk said:

I'm finishing my Honours BA in psychology...I'm in the clinical division, and my thesis is related. :) Not nosy at all!! :)

Holy wow! :shock: That is... so freaking ambitious. I liked psych when I took it in community college, but when I took psych 2 at RMWC I didn't liek ti as much. Mainly because they had these 'labs' that you had to do and I just couldn't figure them out. Otherwise I might have liked it better. I'm hoping ot take abnormal Psych sometime.

Back
Top Bottom