PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

You walk into his bathroom in the middle of the night. It's the first time you've stayed overnight at his place. You see him sitting in fron of the mirror. He's in his white bathrobe. As if he wanted to be modest again after what you and he just did, finally did, in his bed. He looks so handsome, so vulnerable, so sexy, all at the same time. He almost looks like some kind of tired Rock Star at the end of a concert. You feel you're intruding on a very private moment, yet you can't help but look at him.
"Hey, B," you say softly. The bathrobe falls loosely around his neck, exposing the skin around his collarbone. You want to kiss him there. So you do, softly.
"Hey, you." He puts his hand in your hair as you kiss his neck.
You're surprised he doesn't return your kiss.
"Something wrong, dear? You seem quiet. That's not like you." For a moment, you think back to a few hours ago, when he wasn't quiet ... and you smile a little.
"Just thinking, my love. About you. Me. Us."
"Oh?" You notice a gap at the back of the bathrobe, exposing his upper back. You put you hand there, feel his body heat on a warm summer night. You feel his muscles relax under your touch. "A penny for your thoughts, B. Or whatever the currency for them would be if we were at your home in Ireland instead of in America."
"I love you."
You're stunned. He's now smiling. He puts an arm around your waist, gently pulls you down onto his lap. He begins kissing you and stroking your skin. The kisses become more urgent, deeper. Your arms are around each other. You can feel the soft terrycloth of his robe.
"Let's go back to bed," he whispers in your ear.

Yes, Jobob finally quit asking everyone else to write caps and wrote one of her own ... comments? Suggestions?

Wow, very, very nice!! :) You were saying you also posted in the fan-fic section recently? I'll have to check that out, as well.

VintagePunk said:

*Jobob, being the book geek she is, forgets all about B being there, becomes engrossed in a dusty ol' book, allowing VP to swoop right in, and steal B back* :evil: :tongue:

Page 18...going to check...

jobob, being the *Bono* geek she is, immediately senses B's absence, screams, and runs after B and VP ... because the "dusty ol' book" in which she was engrossed was actually the Kama Sutra and she was about to read it to B ...

VintagePunk said:

Wow, very, very nice!! :) You were saying you also posted in the fan-fic section recently? I'll have to check that out, as well.

Thank you. I wanted Bri to see it also, but she left just as I posted it last night. Darn it.

Yes, I've been posting in fanfic. It started as a cap idea, now up to a few chapters. Suddenly I can't remember if I've posted four or five ... silly of me. I'm not posting any more until the weekend because I need to work on some RL writing ... so I'm here playing instead of doing that. :help:

Last edited:
jobob said:

jobob, being the *Bono* geek she is, immediately senses B's absence, screams, and runs after B and VP ... because the "dusty ol' book" in which she was engrossed was actually the Kama Sutra and she was about to read it to B ...

...Which creates a stand-off of sorts, since VP already has the Kama Sutra memorized.

What will our hero do?

:eyebrow:

Hi Diane!! :hug: I think I missed saying hi to you before. :reject: Are you feeling better now?

Russty Cat said:
Joanne that place looks cool! I'd love to stay there!

I just talked to Mr. Cat and it seems he was supposed to meet a client tonight. :( He asked me why I was calling and I said that Mini-cat wanted to go out to eat and that I needed to go to town to shop. He totally shocked me by saying that he was going to call his client and reschedule for Wednesday and he would come take us out. :hyper: This is a total first for him! He usually never cancels on things to be with me! :dance: I honestly thought that after the weekend was over we would go back to being the way we had been. But it seems like he really took things to heart and is making a huge effort. He even told me that he had missed me today. :heart: *girly sigh* If he's not careful he might actually get lucky. :sexywink: :laugh:

All right! Go Russty! :hug: :hug: :heart: I'm so glad things are really looking like they're turning around and I hope it just keeps getting better!

jobob said:

Thank you. I wanted Bri to see it also, but she left just as I posted it last night. Darn it.

Yes, I've been posting in fanfic. It started as a cap idea, now up to a few chapters. Suddenly I can't remember if I've posted four or five ... silly of me. I'm not posting any more until the weekend because I need to work on some RL writing ... so I'm here playing instead of doing that. :help:

Judging from this on page 21, I think she saw it:

~BrightestStar~ said:
This was more amusing in my head....

But it won't go away.....
So I'll share :wink:

flyglass.jpg

It's the same path you've walked a thousand times before. Everyday. You could do it in your sleep. Gazing up you take in the bright blue sky and cheerful sun, it doesn't quit fit the way you feel.
With cinematic timing, you approach the building, you quicken your pace, throwing a scowl at it for good measure. All walking by here does is remind you of your anger. How mad he made you. And how, despite all that, you miss him.
As you pass, you happen to glance up. And there, on the second floor, standing oh so casually in the window, is him. The object of your current displeasure. Leaning against the window, gazing down at the street below. You frown again, and wonder what he's staring at. Before moving on...only to notice that he's shifted. He watching you....and even from this distence you can see the hint of sadness, perhaps even hurt upin his face.
You stop, and glare up at him. He watches you a moment. Then suddenly purses his lips, and winks. Grinning cockily.
Aching to give him a peice of your mind, but not wanting to make a spectacle of yourself, you make your thoughts knowen with a few good gestures, and the ever so subtle hint that he can kiss your ass.
His grin only grows wider as he leans into the glass, pressing himself against it. Sending a big smooch in your direction. You refuse to smile, despite his close resemblance to a fish. Frustrated, and still upset, and not liking the spectators this impromto "discussion" has attracted, you stalk away.
Short moments later a hand reaches out, grabbing your arm, and causing you to stop short, and turn thanks to momentum. You gaze up into intense blue eyes. He studies you for a moment, all earlier cheer and bravado lost from his expression. A whisper, a catch of emotion "I'm sorry.....please..." before he leans in and captures your mouth. Gentle, soft...begging, insistent. He pulls you against him, strong arms holding you close, wrapping around you small frame.
Unable to resist, you give in, melting against him.Some apologies are best left unsaid.

Ha! You know what's funny? Is that it *isn't* funny! At all!

Ya well. *Now* I can sleep!

Oh yeah, and Jo......Holy :silent:
:combust: :drool: :faint:

Three guesses as to waht I read :wink:

Good Night!

And sorry I missed you Ely :hug:

VintagePunk said:

...Which creates a stand-off of sorts, since VP already has the Kama Sutra memorized.

What will our hero do?

:eyebrow:

Hi Diane!! :hug: I think I missed saying hi to you before. :reject: Are you feeling better now?

VP! :hug: Yes, I'm feeling better, thank you. And the blood pressure medicine I'm on has a GREAT side effect...I'm not nearly as hungry as I used to be!!!!

I should have gone on this years ago!!!!

Diane L said:

VP! :hug: Yes, I'm feeling better, thank you. And the blood pressure medicine I'm on has a GREAT side effect...I'm not nearly as hungry as I used to be!!!!

Glad you're feeling better. :hug:

And some medications do that. Since I started on my antidepressants a month ago my appetite has gone down. Not that I'm complaining since I'm dieting. :lol:

Quoting Bri:
Oh yeah, and Jo......Holy

Three guesses as to waht I read

Bono's notebook in the HTDAAB deluxe edition?
"Bono in Conversation" ?
Bono's foreword to "The End of Poverty"?

Heck, I've read all those things. :lol:

Diane L said:

Glad that you're better, and that you're receiving an unexpected benefit. :lol: Have you always had low bp?

DG, has the nausea gone away again since your dosage changed recently?

SG!!!!! :hug:

OMG, I've been wanting to talk to you all day!

Do you have any idea how many of my hours you've occupied since last night?? I've been catching up on your fic....it's incredible!! I've never read such intricate plotting in a fan-fic before!! :bow: :bow:

VintagePunk said:

Glad that you're better, and that you're receiving an unexpected benefit. :lol: Have you always had low bp?

DG, has the nausea gone away again since your dosage changed recently?

Yes, thankfully. It only lasted a day or two. :)

SG and Cindy :hug:

VintagePunk said:
SG!!!!! :hug:

OMG, I've been wanting to talk to you all day!

Do you have any idea how many of my hours you've occupied since last night?? I've been catching up on your fic....it's incredible!! I've never read such intricate plotting in a fan-fic before!! :bow: :bow:

:eek: Aww, thanks. It's just... the way my twisted mind works. :lol:

I did finish that one, but haven't compiled it just yet. I think it was only a half dozen chapters shy of the last one I sent you.

VintagePunk said:

Bri's not on, I just left a message for her to read later, when she catches up. :)

Oops! I'm not all here tonight. I should be filling out online applications so I can get money to see the Boys, but I hate them. 8sighs* ANd I'm not all here. I'm jsut off kilter tonight.

CeeCee said:
Hey VP! I see you and Bri are both on.

Hey JB and Diane. :hug: :hug:

What's going on with everyone?

Well, this is fun, but it's not getting my homework done.
I should give myself only another 15 or 20 minutes (says the woman who forgot the meaning of the words "self discipline" after she discovered the blue crack).

I went out for the day (Today is my 7th wedding anniversary, so my hubby and I spent the day together. It was actually very nice)
And now I come home, my cat is going nuts. She's pissed off at me for leaving all day :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek: Aww, thanks. It's just... the way my twisted mind works. :lol:

I did finish that one, but haven't compiled it just yet. I think it was only a half dozen chapters shy of the last one I sent you.

So what are you waiting for? *tapping foot* :wink:

Surprisingly, the story I've been most caught up in is Larry's. :drool:

I think I'm around chapter 14 or so??

Make that chapter 13...

Glad you had a nice day. :)

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lol: Well, you know, I kinda have a special place in my heart for him :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Speaking of SG and Larry fanfic, how's the new babyLarry story coming along, SG? I meant to tell you I liked chapter 1.

Back
Top Bottom