PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

SG :hug:
I've been known to do that too :lol:

Omg..the other day I was in bed......and suddenly I woke up for no reason......as I tried to lay down again, I could swear I heard someone going Hello? Hello? HOLA!
So I go look out my window, the garbage truck was driving by and blaring it, I thus opened my window to hear better.....I was all excited :hyper:

:reject:

:lmao: That's so like something I would do. It's kind of like unexpectedly running into a friend, isn't it?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Let me go check now.

:wink:

SG :hug:
I've been known to do that too :lol:

Omg..the other day I was in bed......and suddenly I woke up for no reason......as I tried to lay down again, I could swear I heard someone going Hello? Hello? HOLA!
So I go look out my window, the garbage truck was driving by and blaring it, I thus opened my window to hear better.....I was all excited :hyper:

:reject:

:lmao: yesterday I woke up at like 6 something in the morning and I was half asleep but I heard the very opening chords of City Of Blinding Lights, and I look at the tv and the video was JUST starting:ohmy: I'm convinced that I subconsciously heard it while I was sleeping and woke up to watch it :lol: needless to say, I stayed up to watch the video and then fell right back asleep

CeeCee said:
Hey, has anyone ever heard if B snores?

I dunno :scratch: Let me ask Larry... they used to share hotel rooms/an apartment, he would know ..... Although, I do have to find a pleasant way to wake him up... :hmm: :flirt:

Ah, well, a girl can dream.

Russty Cat said:
Hello, hello, I kid you not Mini-cat and I heard Vertigo at the mall tonight in JcPenneys. :hyper: :D

:hyper: I love when that happens. I heard Electrical Storm in Bloomingdales a few weeks ago:ohmy: I stood under the speaker until it was over :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: That's so like something I would do. It's kind of like unexpectedly running into a friend, isn't it?

:laugh: Exactly!

Oh! Oh! :hyper:

One morning, I was sleeping in, as usual, :lol:, well, I was just waking up, when suddenly I can hear Beautiful Day..quiet, and getting louder.....and I turn to look at the window, and it's all sunny and blue skies, and my vision was still kinda blurry (as it is when you just wake up)
It was kinda surreal....

And again, I was ever so excited :hyper:

Turns out, it was the last day of school (and I live by one), and they were blaring music over the PA while partying.

I love it when music just suddenly matches the situation, the scene. Unexpectadly like that. :heart:

It's those moments when life has a soundtrack :D

Sad_Girl said:

I dunno :scratch: Let me ask Larry... they used to share hotel rooms/an apartment, he would know ..... Although, I do have to find a pleasant way to wake him up...

Ah, well, a girl can dream.

I had a nice Larry dream this afternoon during my nap. :drool: But he was like current adult Lars. Oh so hot, but not rude to me. :no: :wink:

Hi Weldy, SG, Cindy, Sami :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: *purr*

sami0201 said:

:lmao: yesterday I woke up at like 6 something in the morning and I was half asleep but I heard the very opening chords of City Of Blinding Lights, and I look at the tv and the video was JUST starting:ohmy: I'm convinced that I subconsciously heard it while I was sleeping and woke up to watch it :lol: needless to say, I stayed up to watch the video and then fell right back asleep

That happened to me when Bono was on Meet the Press.......I was trying to stay awake to watch it (it started at 3:30).....but I feel alseep, only to wake up at 4am. I was all upset that I missed it, but turned the tv on anyway.and *he* was there! I hadn't missed it!
My Bono sense musta been tingling, and got me to wake up :lol:

WIld!!! :hug: :heart:
OMG!! That BP! :combust: It's very possibly my favourite yet........:bow:

Russty Cat said:

I had a nice Larry dream this afternoon during my nap. :drool: But he was like current adult Lars. Oh so hot, but not rude to me. :no: :wink:

Hi Weldy, SG, Cindy, Sami :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: *purr*

Rude? When was Baby Larry rude? :scratch: Or are you psychically trying to predict what's going to happen in my fan fic?

CeeCee said:

SG - You'd think someone would have said at some point if B snores. I figure he either snores or talks in his sleep.

:giggle: You realize that I used that as an excuse for Cate to be awake in that one log I did with Sarah, right? Have no clue whether he does or not *g*

~BrightestStar~ said:

That happened to me when Bono was on Meet the Press.......I was trying to stay awake to watch it (it started at 3:30).....but I feel alseep, only to wake up at 4am. I was all upset that I missed it, but turned the tv on anyway.and *he* was there! I hadn't missed it!
My Bono sense musta been tingling, and got me to wake up :lol:

WIld!!! :hug: :heart:
OMG!! That BP! :combust: It's very possibly my favourite yet........:bow:

:lol: I love when stuff like that happens! but staying up till 4am?! those are the times when I'm happy that my dad chose to invest in TIVO :wink:

Back
Top Bottom