PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BG tell him that if he was worth a shit he would make it happen if that was really truly what he wanted; and since he says he 'cant' he needs to stop whining about it like a little punk-ass bitch

Sad_Girl said:
BG tell him that if he was worth a shit he would make it happen if that was really truly what he wanted; and since he says he 'cant' he needs to stop whining about it like a little punk-ass bitch

Damn I would not want to get on your bad side :lol: But very well put! :)

Mucca said:

Good to know that I have a natural Edgieness lol.

By the way you have mail if you haven't already checked.

I have checked. However I'm replying tomorrow cause i went to bed at 5:30 this morning and got woken up at 8 by the phone ringing. *groans*

Sad_Girl said:

Nicely said SG :hug: :rockon:

13815_lg.jpg

CeeCee said:

I have checked. However I'm replying tomorrow cause i went to bed at 5:30 this morning and got woken up at 8 by the phone ringing. *groans*

:yikes: That totally blows! :madspit:

Why did you sleep so late? :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

Go SG! :rockon:

I'll see him tomorrow, and if he kicks off again he'll get the "Punk-Ass bitch" statement!

But...

He gives the shit talk to his girlfriend too....thats why i dont get him.

All his friends see her as the one who Ad cares the most about.

The one he's never felt that way about before...

But then he stares at me and says that stuff over the internet.

3 months they have been together for now, you wanna know how many times they have been out by themselves?

3! :|

What is wrong with them!?!

Sad_Girl said:

My blunt manner sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but I don't see the point in playing games :lol:

There is a time to be blunt and not be blunt. I think BG's situation with that guy is the perfect time to be blunt. :yes: :up:

The clock is driving me crazy too. :madspit:

I didn't know you had to pay on photobucket to have a big album :angry:
I'm past my limit...but I don't want to pay *whine* maybe I'll just make another account with a different email or something :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - the clock is fast :yes:

Hi VP :hug:

My blunt manner sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but I don't see the point in playing games :lol:

I've been accused of the blunt thing a time or two, myself. :reject:

But at least with me, you know you're not going to get BS. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom