PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: :lmao:

That's even worse than the joke I made in church this weekend (My mom bought a teddy bear with the old "What would Jesus Do?' slogan on it from a charity group doing fundraising before the service. :shifty: I told her that I would buy one if they had any that said "what would Bono do?' ... :shifty: Time and place is a very important factor in determining what is funny and what is not :uhoh: ) :lol:

:ohmy: and I take it your mom didn't see the humour? :lmao:

What would Brian Boitano do? :whistle:

:lol: Luckily, my church is actually full of very open minded people

we have a group of Christian Motorcycle riders, and a drummer/guitar player who provide the service music frequently (I'm working on getting them to do '40' :wink: )

What would Edge do?

I think he'd do this:

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:shifty:

:shame:

VintagePunk said:

:angry:

Okay, here's how it went. We saw a thing on TV about how the Pope is supposed to come to Quebec later this year, I think. Sarah went to say "take that! I already saw the pope, bitches!" But instead she said "Take that! I already saw the bitch..." and then she realized that she had said the wrong word order, and that she mistakenly ended up calling the Pope a bitch, thus adding to the immoral column that will eventually pave her way into hell. :lmao: :lmao:

I guess you had to be here. :shifty:

:lmao::lmao:!!!!

I wish you could have/had a better experience with people at Church, Too Tre. There are plenty of groups of 'Christians' out there who give the faith a bad image :tsk: It makes me very sad. My Husband had a rotten experience with church when he was young, and still hasn't really gotten past it

:hug: Night Bri! :heart: sweet dreams hun

Sad_Girl said:

I'd like to be Edge-ucated by Professor The Edge :drool:

I'm sure he'd teach me plenty :shifty:

Rarely am I ever shocked by my dreams, but that one? Wow. :ohmy: I was suddenly wide awake and going "WTF did I just dream?? Where did that come from??" :ohmy:

:lol:

Night Bri :hug: :clonelove: I should try soon, too. gotta be up in less than 5 hrs. :sad:

I'm overtired now. I bet I would have slept better over there. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
I wish you could have/had a better experience with people at Church, Too Tre. There are plenty of groups of 'Christians' out there who give the faith a bad image :shame: It makes me very sad. My Husband had a rotten experience with church when he was young, and still hasn't really gotten past it

i agree, and i have had good experiences. just not around here.
the ones i've been to here seemed like republican party functions.

night SG & VP :hug:

i should go to bed :crack:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom