Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Poor Sarah :sad::hug:

I miss you & her so much :yes:

In Boston i kept on expecting you to walk through the door and say you'd changed your mind :sigh:

It was awful not being there. :sad: And the worst part for me wasn't even the shows, it was not seeing you and Jem. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

It was awful not being there. :sad: And the worst part for me wasn't even the shows, it was not seeing you and Jem. :sigh:

that was the reason I wanted to go so badly too :sad: I've never met ANY of you! the closest I got was seeing Ruff through my binoculars at NYC :sad: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I swear, I'm just ornery. I'm a holiday rebel. When people tell me to be happy and joyful, I'm not, just to spite them. :lmao:

:giggle: That's the spirit!!!!

As a matter of fact, although I like to drink as much as the next person (maybe even more :drool: :lol: ) I make it a point NOT to drink on New Year's Eve. God, I'm strange. :lmao: [/QUOTE]

I like to go to sleep before 12 midnight on New Year's Eve. I'm not one for rowdy "HAP-PY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!"-type celebrations!!!

Diane L said:

Sami, I don't think we'll lose touch...we like each other too much not to visit Interference just about every day! I've been here since early '02, and there are plenty of posters here that post more in the Randoooom-type threads than about band-related matters. They stay because their friends are here. So, don't worry--we aren't going anywhere!! :hug:

I agree. :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

that was the reason I wanted to go so badly too :sad: I've never met ANY of you! the closest I got was seeing Ruff through my binoculars at NYC :sad: :lol:

That was like me looking at Wild and Jem from the nosebleed section:angry: I am beginning to regret my niceness:madspit:

sami0201 said:

:hug:

aren't you hoping to come to Ireland in 2007??

I'll meet you there , that's if i don't get to Miami before thn :lol:

So NI & I are going to Miami, Toronto, Chicago & Boston :giggle:

Diane L said:

Now I'm all curious about what Mr. Dis is giving you for Christmas that involves the use of power tools!!!

:yes: me too

:lmao:...you never know with him!

I wanna go to Ireland:hyper:

sami0201 said:

If it were just the shows, I could have gone to Buffalo. I just wanted to see everyone again. But at least we can do it next tour, and you and the others can be there, as well. :hug:

:ohmy: I just had an idea!!!! Since we all are so close now, maybe we can plan to coordinate our ticket purchases next tour, so we can all get the shows we want more easily!! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

But you're so kind :hug:

It just gives me an excuse to come back & visit :shifty:

yes:angry: I am the KING! all bow to me:bow:

:lmao:

being kind kinda rots sometimes:madspit:

yes come back:drool:

WildHoney said:

They'd probably get the red carpet out for you , mistaking you for Ali :lol:

I know it's a long way for you US/Canadian girls but Irelad esp Dublin is so :drool: :drool: :drool:

*swollen head

:evil: what if I just stood outside his house pretending I forgot the gate code or something!!!!:drool:

Ireland is quite a trip...but there are great deals that come up now and again..like Ireland $99!!!:hyper:

VintagePunk said:

If it were just the shows, I could have gone to Buffalo. I just wanted to see everyone again. But at least we can do it next tour, and you and the others can be there, as well. :hug:

:ohmy: I just had an idea!!!! Since we all are so close now, maybe we can plan to coordinate our ticket purchases next tour, so we can all get the shows we want more easily!! :hyper:

Great Idea :yes:

Hopefully get some of you girls over to UK/Ireland

VintagePunk said:

When I'm sober, drunk people irritate me. :lol:

yes!

when I'm drunk sober people irritate me:lmao:

actually when I'm drunk ...nothing irritates me...I'm the loviest person in teh world:shifty::yes::drool:

VintagePunk said:

good idea! :hyper:

my teacher from last year is talking to my teacher that I have now :ohmy: he went out for dinner with him the other night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom