Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I'm not a big fan of the holidays either. They don't make me sad, I just kinda find them meaningless...full of consumerism and stupid social obligations.

I'm just a joy to be around. :happy: :lol:

We must create more of our anti-Christmas festivity songs! :drool:

:hug: for Jem.

:ohmy:

:shifty: mr dis is downstairs working on my christmas present:shifty:

:lmao: he is singing to christmas toons...drinking wine..and using ALOT of power tools! what is he doing!!!???

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, we camped out for the Friday show (not camped out exactly, but got there are 4:30 am, I think), before you girls got there, then for Saturday, I wanted Sarah to get some rest, because she was really sick that day. :( Sarah talks about you guys all the time, and misses you all, and the shows so much (as do I). My little road warrior. :love:

Poor Sarah :sad::hug:

I miss you & her so much :yes:

In Boston i kept on expecting you to walk through the door and say you'd changed your mind :sigh:

Alright girls, I'm off for a little bit to watch a movie with a friend. I will be back for the show starting though so I hope you're all already so we can mourn together. :sad: :hug:

Bye for now!

VintagePunk said:
Diane!! :hug:

I'm really trying not to think about it. :sigh:

I'm PMSing, so I'm sure I'll be sitting here all alone at 2 am bawling my eyes out. Lord, that sounds pathetic. :lol:

No, it's not pathetic...that is the way I feel too. :hug: I have never loved seeing a band so much in my life, and having you all to talk to and the Setlist Parties and all really made the Vertigo Tour all the more enjoyable for me.

Hi Wild, Fly, Sami, Weldy, Jem, Dis!! :hug: :wave:

Dismantled said:
:eek:hmy :

:shifty : mr dis is downstairs working on my christmas present:shifty :

:lmao : he is singing to christmas toons...drinking wine..and using ALOT of power tools! what is he doing!!!???

aww :lmao: he's so cute!! :cute: be sure to tell us what it is when you get it!!

VintagePunk said:

Yay!!!!! :hyper : : hyper: : happy:

I wonder if, by then, we'll have a new crew of young girls we're leaving behind. :lol :

:lol: and I'll be one of the big girls!! :hyper: :happy: :wink:

ok we have to make a pact that even when they are totally done touring next year we still come on here every day like now :lmao: What if everyone loses touch? :sad: :scream:

FlyYourKite said:

We must create more of our anti-Christmas festivity songs! :drool:

:hug: for Jem.

I swear, I'm just ornery. I'm a holiday rebel. When people tell me to be happy and joyful, I'm not, just to spite them. :lmao:

As a matter of fact, although I like to drink as much as the next person (maybe even more :drool: :lol: ) I make it a point NOT to drink on New Year's Eve. God, I'm strange. :lmao:

sami0201 said:

aww :lmao: he's so cute!! :cute: be sure to tell us what it is when you get it!!

ok we have to make a pact that even when they are totally done touring next year we still come on here every day like now :lmao: What if everyone loses touch? :sad: :scream:

are you kidding me:lmao: I cannot stay away:heart: I really haven't come here because of the tour...I just like hanging out and drooling over the boys:combust:

sami0201 said:

:lol: and I'll be one of the big girls!! :hyper: :happy: :wink:

Sami, I don't think we'll lose touch...we like each other too much not to visit Interference just about every day! I've been here since early '02, and there are plenty of posters here that post more in the Randoooom-type threads than about band-related matters. They stay because their friends are here. So, don't worry--we aren't going anywhere!! :hug:

Dismantled said:

are you kidding me:lmao: I cannot stay away:heart: I really haven't come here because of the tour...I just like hanging out and drooling over the boys:combust:

It's the same with me too....sometimes I even come to just get away from the Tour! :lmao:

But I do agree with everyone....I'm going to be a bit :sad: when they leave the area.....it's amazing they started this in March! :ohmy: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom