Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I got a phone call.

SG I'm so glad the package came! :hyper: Did you watch Outside its America yet? :dance: :drool: :heart: :giggle:

Sadly I think my second cousin Clover and I are in the running in our family for the most unusal names. :lol:

my fave names:

molly, chloe, emily (our v own DG :wink: ) megan(welsh, my cousins name) and Levi

boys, joshua, liam, jordan (i always thinkof B's daughter now though :lol: )

and probably loads i have forgot, i hear names and think ooooh thats nice, then i forget :lol:

bonoishot said:
my fave names:

molly, chloe, emily (our v own DG :wink: ) megan(welsh, my cousins name) and Levi

boys, joshua, liam, jordan (i always thinkof B's daughter now though :lol: )

and probably loads i have forgot, i hear names and think ooooh thats nice, then i forget :lol:

I really like Levi (Edge :giggle: ) Sian is really pretty too :yes:

I love Jordan for a girl but I have a 2nd cousin Jordan who is a stuck up brat so I'd always think of her :huh: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Sorry I got a phone call.

SG I'm so glad the package came! :hyper: Did you watch Outside its America yet? : dance: : drool: : heart: : giggle:

:yes: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!! :hyper:

I love the part where Larry's singing 'Have mercy on me' :dance: :lol:

and when Bono's singing on the airplane... about enchiladas... :lol:

and Adam all drunk and half naked ... and and OMG so many things! :hyper: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!! :hyper:

:ohmy: where can I get this? like what's it from?

Sad_Girl said:

:yes :hyper :hyper OMG!!! :hyper:

Drunk half naked Adam was definetly a high point. :giggle:

But the Larry bits is what really got to me. I about squeed in my pants. :wink: :lol: Bono isn't so bad either though. hehe

I like the name Sian. If Jacki had been a boy she was going to be named Finn James Paul David Quinn Liam Brazil. :lol: I figured we weren't having anymore kids so I was giving him all the boy names we never got to use. Luckily she was a girl so she got strapped with only two names, but I wish now we would have thrown in a few more for good measure. Lol

Russty Cat said:

But the Larry bits is what really got to me. I about squeed in my pants. :wink: :lol: Bono isn't so bad either though. hehe

I like the name Sian. If Jacki had been a boy she was going to be named Finn James Paul David Quinn Liam Brazil. :lol: I figured we weren't having anymore kids so I was giving him all the boy names we never got to use. Luckily she was a girl so she got strapped with only two names, but I wish now we would have thrown in a few more for good measure. Lol

Quinn! Aw, see, we are clones. :wink:

Yes, I know, Larry was adorable! So :censored: cute! I was laughing so hard! and I was like AW! :love:

My mom and Jeffy decided I was a lost cause :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: I think that's what Bono did with his first boy, he probably thought just incase he doesn't have another one he should name him after everyone he wanted to :laugh:

Elijah Bob Patricius(sp?) Guggi Q

omg I know that by heart :ohmy: :uhoh: :reject:

Russty Cat said:

drunk and half naked :drool:

my grandpa is called david (as is my dave :drool: ) and paul for obvious reasons

Its pretty bad that I know his sons names as well. :lol:

As for how you can get your little hands on it.....how much do you like me? Who wants to kiss my feet? :eyebrow: :wink:

Just kidding its called Outside its America and it was on MTV back in the 80s. I'd be happy to make copies for you guys. :D Jemma does your puter play dvds, cuz its NTSC or if you have a region free dvd player it would work.

bonoishot said:

drunk and half naked :drool:

my grandpa is called david (as is my dave :drool: ) and paul for obvious reasons

I have 2 uncles named David (well, it's my aunt's fiance's name) :ohmy: and if my other aunt didn't get divorced it would be all 3 of my uncles named David :ohmy: He still kind of is my uncle, but not technically :lol:

:lol: Jem I'm sure I'll cry too :reject: I'm just hoping that it's a good connection *crosses fingers* not sure how it sounds on dial up...and it would probably start around 5am your time?

Sad_Girl said:

Quinn! Aw, see, we are clones. :wink:

Yes, I know, Larry was adorable! So :censored: cute! I was laughing so hard! and I was like AW! :love:

My mom and Jeffy decided I was a lost cause :laugh:

:lol: I have finally fully corrupted Mini-cat so she goes along with anything, but Mr. Cat still thinks we're nuts.

I dont' know if I'll listen to the show tonight. Just thinking about it makes me sad. I didn't want to say anything before but until late last night I actually had a line on tickets. I was going to leave very early this morning and drive to Portland for the show. Sadly things didn't work out. I talked to my best friend who lives in Portland this morning and the first thing she said is they are being told unless your a U2 fan don't go into downtown and if you don't have to leave your house don't bother! Its icey all over the place and freezing. I just hope the guys make it into town safely.

Back
Top Bottom