Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

You're also so cute and have a great personality!!! :hug:

awww thanks Diane:hug:

I thought people liked me cause I jump out windows..hit my head on cars...crawl around with goats and get myself stuck under beds when I'm drunk..:lmao::huh:

:hug:

WildHoney said:

Although i could of made it better :flirt:

NI asked me to say belated Happy Birthday :hug:

He knews you because he's spoken to you :wink:

Let's see he's meet Ruff x 2, Jem x 3 & Susan

Spoken to VP & GG

He loves you all but thinks we're all :crazy:

That's probably why he loves us. :wink: That, and we take such good care of his wife. :flirt:

sami0201 said:

there's nothing good for me tonight :scream: :angry:

on top of it being sad because it's the last show, I have 2 finals tomorrow and one of them I'm gonna fail!!! :scream: :sad:

and my poor teacher is trying to help me right now but I don't know what I'm doing wrong so he can't really helpe me :sad: :heart:

:sad: :sad:

I was going to listen to POP but I dont think I can without being sad:sad:

is that your Chemistry final?

WildHoney said:

:shh:

She was working on two guys in a Chicago bar. GG had to go and interupt them when she was in full working mode :lol:

And on the street too :ohmy:

VP in full mode:ohmy:

whats that like:shifty::drool:

Dismantled said:

MEE TOOO:lmao: omg...we would be so much trouble together:lmao:

Mr Dis has a pretty good time that night:shifty:...did I just say that outloud:drool:?

I love everyone...I can talk to totally strangers about ANYTHING!!! I am totally goofy and such an idiot:lmao:

:drunkbuddies: :cute: :love:

:lmao:

WildHoney said:

She was working on two guys in a Chicago bar. GG had to go and interupt them when she was in full working mode :lol:

Interrupt? Hell, I was trying to get in on some of that action :wink:
I gave her a big wet kiss......but it didn't turn anyone on but me :drool:

Diane L said:
I'm going to have to leave here to do some emergency cleaning. I sold a book on half.com and can't find it...it's probably under a pile of papers, books, magazines, CDs....!!!

I'll be back before 10, I promise!!! :hug: :wave:

:yikes: hope you find it:lol:

:wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, for all of you who knew.....

Mr GG got robbed last wk, but they caught the guy yesterday :applaud:

wow:ohmy: ...I didn't know..thats horrible!

glad they caught the bastards:madspit: :madspit:

WildHoney said:

I was just standing there minding my own business, and they started talking to me. Insisted on buying me a drink. I did nothing to encourage them. Nothing, I tell ya! :madwife:

:shifty:

WildHoney said:

:mad: and i missed it :scream:

Didn't you get enough action with me that afternoon:sexywink:

Oh Ya.....standing behind your hot sweaty ass waiting for the boys.....:drool:
First, you'd look back at me over your right shoulder :flirt: then your left, your right, left.......:combust: making me dizzy..........

VintagePunk said:

I was just standing there minding my own business, and they started talking to me. Insisted on buying me a drink. I did nothing to encourage them. Nothing, I tell ya! :madwife:

:shifty:

somehow...I don't believe you:lmao::shifty:

Mr Dis is singing as loud as he can to Vertigo:lmao: the Hola's are priceless:lmao:

omg!!! but it makes me sad:sad: memories:sad: ...ok lets not go down that path again

VintagePunk said:

If it were just the shows, I could have gone to Buffalo. I just wanted to see everyone again. But at least we can do it next tour, and you and the others can be there, as well. :hug:

:ohmy: I just had an idea!!!! Since we all are so close now, maybe we can plan to coordinate our ticket purchases next tour, so we can all get the shows we want more easily!! :hyper:

:hmm: us brits can buy as many UK tickets as we can get our hand on and you gals can do the same :happy:

me and wildwere talkin bout hat in boston

Back
Top Bottom