PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy: :mac:

Well, since you've tightened his pants, I feel it's my duty to remove them...to prevent injury...ya...that's it. :shifty:

:drool:

he may need a re-adjustment after i give him my best smoldering gaze :combust:

005-15020bono20champagne.jpg

oh god, champagne pics again...i swear, they make my knees weak. i'm assuming everyone has seen that clip from ZooTV that is the video collage of girls on stage with B---and he douses that one with champagne (sprays it all over her chest actually). OMFG!

MBS said:

You'd make my pants tighten

.........well, that is if they could....

Well, if I eat too many timbits they do.

:huh:

:lol:
wtf is a timbit?

oh, i'd tighten those pants right up, baby :sexywink: nevermind that it's anatomically impossible :wink:

ruffian said:
oh god, champagne pics again...i swear, they make my knees weak. i'm assuming everyone has seen that clip from ZooTV that is the video collage of girls on stage with B---and he douses that one with champagne (sprays it all over her chest actually). OMFG!

:no: I have not seen this! OMG! thats nearly obscene

I have to see it!

^ what she said! obscene :drool:

ruffian said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy: :faint:

ummm no.

But I want to :drool:

ruffian said:

I saw it. :ohmy: :faint:

Our :censored: washer is broke and I haven't any change to run to the laundry mat tomorrow to do a load of my laundry. Must get money from dad and do a load on sat at the laundrey mat. Will have to take a big book with me.

CeeCee said:
Our :censored: washer is broke and I haven't any change to run to the laundry mat tomorrow to do a load of my laundry. Must get money from dad and do a load on sat at the laundrey mat. Will have to take a big book with me.

I hear HP6 is a big book :wink:

Can those of you with Champagne pics post them all for me? I seem to have lost all but two :sad:

YSI is acting up :grumpy: i'll keep at it and will be back later. it makes internet explorer crash when i try to upload

:rant:

DG, do you have that montage on your hard drive? if so can you upload. YSI won't work for me tonight :sad:

*breathing deeply into a paperbag to calm down after seeing additional champagne pics...gaaaaaaaaah!*

There was one pic floating around out there for awhile from one of the Boston shows this spring... there was a girl from the audience playing guitar while he sprayed the audience with champagne ... anyone have it? :flirt:

Ooops... sorry Ruff :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
There was one pic floating around out there for awhile from one of the Boston shows this spring... there was a girl from the audience playing guitar while he sprayed the audience with champagne ... anyone have it? :flirt:

Ooops... sorry Ruff :giggle:

*pantpantpant* ....gah can't breathe!

ok, i'm giving up on YSI, but I'm going to have a little private viewing of said video.... :sexywink:

k, looks like YSI is working... :hyper:

IMHO, this video montage is one of the sexier things I've ever seen...Bono in leather, all wet from champagne, kneeling in front of girls, girls climbing all over him, a girl filming B and Edge singing together w/ a handycam...ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh baby!

ok, just a few more minutes.

I am beside myself. such a tigress.

bbengal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom