Pleba Girls Party: We rise up and come for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Conan is my hero :bow: :lmao:

Conan O'Brien Hates My Homeland:

Belarus
Clay, sand, and chalk: Your richest natural resources are what a toddler throws up after a big day at preschool.

Burkina Faso
In the traditional tribal language, that's Burkina for "land of" and Faso for "people who want to get the hell out of Burkina Faso."

Canada
With massive overpopulation threatening the globe, Canadians maintain a population of less than 35 million. How do they do it? Zero sex appeal! :angry:

Cote D'Ivoire
Cocoa, sugar, and mass killings. Are you a country or a Willy Wonka nightmare?

Ireland
You know, there's a wonderful old Irish legend that goes something like this: Once upon a time, many years ago, there was an Irishman who could hold down a job.

Japan
Last century, you brutally defeated China and Russia. This century, you make Hello Kitty toasters.

B just read the thread title
bscap002.jpg

a53a1306.jpg

I need to head out... haven't packed my bag for the weekend yet, and I have to meet my sister down at her friend's apt at 11am... Bye all :hug: I'll check in tomorrow morning before I leave if I get up early enough :wink:

dammit...the Aerosmith people looked like they were going to start to turn on each other...then they started to criticize Aerosmith...and now they've stopped. Where's the fun in that? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom