Pleba Girls Party: We rise up and come for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I'm sure the poles are big enough and strong enough to support two at once :yes :

lets get testing then :shifty:

:drool:

i have an hour to have a bath, get my things ready for tonight, including an outfit for my cousins 21st and a bag with overnight stuff and buy 2 birthday cards :|

im never gonna do it, i have toget the train in less than an hour though :ohmy: :scream:

i wanna stay on here with you gals, but i have to go :sad: :sigh: hse does have the net at her house, my aunty but doubt ill get on as itll seem really rude so see ya 2moz

:hug:

x

The "pole" conversation is cracking me up over here.. but alas, I must leave you all now and go shower - have to meet Megan at 11:00 and it's 9:45... And I still have to subway down there :sigh: See you guys tomorrow night when I get back at the latest ;)

SG - don't wear out the pole before I get back! :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
*reluctantly shares the pillow*

:wink: Hi Sami

The weather is beautiful here.....51 and sunny.
I just might get some yard work done.

wow, great weather :drool: I love the fall. Unfortunately, we don't get it here :madspit: Right now it's 84 but feels like 92 with the humidity :|

The leaves are turning, so pretty.
We have a long one-way street (well, there is another one parallel that goes the other way) that goes all the way thru town and there are some 150 yr old homes on it and they have huge old maple, oak, elm, and sycamore trees along the side walks.
I drive down it every chance I get just to see the colors changing.

greeneyedgirl said:
The leaves are turning, so pretty.
We have a long one-way street (well, there is another one parallel that goes the other way) that goes all the way thru town and there are some 150 yr old homes on it and they have huge old maple, oak, elm, and sycamore trees along the side walks.
I drive down it every chance I get just to see the colors changing.

sounds gorgeous :drool: I love photographing the changing trees when I go up north :)

$4000????

:shocked:

OMG!

Thats pricy :lol:....England is cack at christmas...really!

It never snows and you lot always get it lol....ok, we did get a white christmas last year but thats rare :yes:

I wanna go to to Lapland :drool:

Back
Top Bottom