PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3.gif
(To the title :giggle: )

I'm working on that cap, just need to find the perfect picture :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Ask Bri, I'm afraid of clowns :wink:

If she can do a McG cap, then this should be easy. :lmao:

E-I know you're a Conan fan and I posted this link in the Conan thread. It's Conan as mall santa :lol:. Maybe this will cheer you up a little bit? :hug:

http://s38.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0882BF0SWBAZ73KMPIAT4EZXM6

dazzledbylight said:

YOU, SG, got me in "trouble"!!!
Here I am minding my own biz reading the thread in this he'ah netcafe when I see your PMg-Sim

:runforthehills!!!: : :lmao: I BURST into laughter....LOUD laughter as I sort of lean my face against the endside of the wood partion that holds the monitors on either side.

Suddenly I feel a "presence in the Force". I look look up and there's the often cranky guard that takes care of this place [nominally]. He's sorta scowling at me.

I say..."I'm laughing" thinking maybe i sound "terrible"..as if somethings wrong. NO....I'M LAUGHING TOO LOUD!!!:madspit: :madspit: what a killjoy! i've heard other ppl on occasion br loud..never heard HIM call them out...:mad:

AND THEN i almost started up again as I was breezing through another page....
i do that first scan with the 2 or 4 directional arrow scan icon/press mouse process, i cna catch words at times.. Photos , yes and sims, yes and lots of smiley's or big amounts of text.. SO I go back to look. it's the faster way.

ANyway I caught the "EEEWWWW""" comment....natch I had to go bad and see what THAT was all about.

THIS time I clamped my hands over my mouth!! and he didn't bother me.

Sorry Dazz :D I never meant to be a troublemaker :giggle:

GG - Of course you can play; what color length is your hair? or would you like it to be for your sim, anyway. (I can take a guess at your eye color :wink: ) and if you have any fashion suggestions... modest, conservative... outrageous, etc..

OMG, Conan: funniest thing ever. Thanks for posting those DG :hug: Those will be repeat-watchers.

Well gals, as much as I hate it, I have to run. Some family are over and they need my desk chair. Plus I took a sleeping pill 'bout an hour ago and I"m only about a quarter consicous. But I'll see you all tomorrow fo sho!

:hug: :hug:

Mr GG says that if I get the Sims game that I will be even more addicted to it than I am to this site.
Ha!! I would never leave Bono smut for anything, anyone. And of course there are all of you girls that I can't live without.
Man, I can't believe I made it thru vacation without you all!!!:wink:

Elessarian said:
OMG, Conan: funniest thing ever. Thanks for posting those DG :hug: Those will be repeat-watchers.

Well gals, as much as I hate it, I have to run. Some family are over and they need my desk chair. Plus I took a sleeping pill 'bout an hour ago and I"m only about a quarter consicous. But I'll see you all tomorrow fo sho!

:hug: :hug:

No prob. I have alot of clips, so if you need any let me know. :hug:

Goodnight! And if you ever need to talk you know me and the rest of the girls are here for you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom