PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's getting hot in her so take off all your clothes Bono!!!! :ohmy:

I'm def off now to serve up my spaghetti!!! :wave:

Be warned: I also have some red wine so i might go Bono hyper&crazeeee later!!!!! :drool: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

susanp6 said:
It's getting hot in her so take off all your clothes Bono!!!! :ohmy:

I'm def off now to serve up my spaghetti!!! :wave:

Be warned: I also have some red wine so i might go Bono hyper&crazeeee later!!!!! :drool: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

Tune in next week for the hottest posting ever seen at the Pleba Girls Party as Wild, Susan & Jemma party together after a hot afternoon session with Bono & the boys :giggle:

NB Alchohol is being consumed so enter at your own risk :laugh:

Drea said:

3 months today exactly :hyper:

And just how'm I supposed to :dance: my arse off in a straightjacket? :lmao:

you'll have to pogo...its what most everyone does anyway:wink: are you on the floor?

WildHoney said:

Tune in next week for the hottest posting ever seen at the Pleba Girls Party as Wild, Susan & Jemma party together after a hot afternoon session with Bono & the boys :giggle:

I don't think my *cough virgin eyes will be able to handle that:shifty:

Dismantled said:

you'll have to pogo...its what most everyone does anyway:wink: are you on the floor?

No, a seat... but there's just enough room to dance in front of it - discovered that at the Duran Duran concert I went to in April :giggle: And I certainly don't plan to sit AT ALL while U2's on stage ;)

Drea said:

No, a seat... but there's just enough room to dance in front of it - discovered that at the Duran Duran concert I went to in April :giggle: And I certainly don't plan to sit AT ALL while U2's on stage ;)

no...nobody will be sitting:dance: wow your first U2 show!!! I am so excited for you!!!:hyper:

WildHoney said:
Have images of Drea pogoing shouting "i'm over here" in the stage's direction :laugh:

:lmao:

then falling down with a straight jacket on...and having to do "the worm" to get to Bono:lmao: :lmao: LMAO!

Drea:hug:

Drea, Wild, Dis :hug:

Wow, two great days of Sim updates :drool::drool::combust:
Now if I could get my hands on the real Edge :wink:

Who in their right mind would make a frog ringtone a song? 3 min. of continuous croking?? :huh:

Dismantled said:
:lmao:

then falling down with a straight jacket on...and having to do "the worm" to get to Bono:lmao: :lmao: LMAO!

Drea:hug:

To Bono? :eyebrow: Why would I want to do that, especially considering my seat is on :adam:'s side of the stage? This is me we're talking about here *snerk*

I haven't heard the frog ringtone yet...its continuous croaking?:huh:

I've seen the little frog adds and though he was really funny though:reject:

damn that frog for beating u2:madspit:

Mucca said:
Drea, Wild, Dis :hug:

Wow, two great days of Sim updates :drool::drool::combust:
Now if I could get my hands on the real Edge :wink:

Who in their right mind would make a frog ringtone a song? 3 min. of continuous croking?? :huh:

Alex F:madspit:

It's more like ding ding and the frog rides a motorbike... there was up roar when it originally came out because on the ads the frog HD wasnt hidden :no:

Drea said:

To Bono? :eyebrow: Why would I want to do that, especially considering my seat is on :adam:'s side of the stage? This is me we're talking about here *snerk*

it was just a vision I had in my head thats all:lmao:

ok....you can worm to Adam...I dont' think I knew you were an adam girl:ohmy:

:wink:

WildHoney said:

It's more like ding ding and the frog rides a motorbike... there was up roar when it originally came out because on the ads the frog HD wasnt hidden :no:

the frog has a penis:|

Dismantled said:

it was just a vision I had in my head thats all:lmao:

ok....you can worm to Adam...I dont' think I knew you were an adam girl:ohmy:

:wink:

:lmao: And here I thought those of us who aren't after Bono stood out :wink:

The vision's pretty damn funny, but I'd kill myself on the ACC stairs if I tried that :laugh:

naw...don't try it:wink:

Maybe there is another way...the monkey perhaps....oooh the Electric Slide...or the Hustle......you doing the Hustle to Adam:lmao:

I think the boys should do the Hustle:drool:

WildHoney said:

This just gets stranger by the minute :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom