Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Drea
Was it 20 years today?
I woulda thought they would have said something.you know, beefed it up, rather than randomly showing a clip or two....

*nod* When it occurred to me, I double checked the date on my dvd :) 20 years ago... *feels old now, as I started hs in Sept 1985, and was 14 when Live Aid happened*

VP - I'm hoping that box set thing's true too *WANTS*

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok....
Does anyone remember some show...it was all crafty. And the usually made puppets out of things around the house..
And they had some guy who made art from Junk..
Something about Recycling...err...everyone gives me funny looks when I try and describe it...:lol:

Sorry fly....doesn't ring a bell...

But OMG!!
Who can forget Care Bears!?!? :heart: :lol:

:sad: Fine. I'll stand alone on that one. :laugh:

But I know what you're talking about!! I can picture it in my head....all the crafts. I can't remember for the life of me what it's called though.

Care Bears :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok....
Does anyone remember some show...it was all crafty. And the usually made puppets out of things around the house..
And they had some guy who made art from Junk..
Something about Recycling...err...everyone gives me funny looks when I try and describe it...:lol:

Sorry fly....doesn't ring a bell...

But OMG!!
Who can forget Care Bears!?!? :heart: :lol:

Recycle Cycle??

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: Fine. I'll stand alone on that one. :laugh:

But I know what you're talking about!! I can picture it in my head....all the crafts. I can't remember for the life of me what it's called though.

Sorry :lol: :hug:

OMg! Finally someone! :kiss: :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Recycle Cycle??

:hmm: :hyper: That could be it! :happy:

I get soo excited talking about childhood shows :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

Dear Santa, I want it all.....

I can send you the one I promised that is still sitting on a bookcase somewhere......

Wild sent me San Diego boot leg and I have R&H and the best of 90-00 but thats it.

No worries actually about the Boston tape. I got a U2 Unleashed on Boston dvd in the mail yesterday. It seems that some kind soul who won't admit it yet on the PJ board mailed it to me. Just a note saying thanks for all the PJ luv. Very freakin cool thing to do.

So I now have you on the list. :hug: Just send me your address.

abc@digital-star.com

I was seriously thinking about going to the store tonight, but its almost 10pm and its still 95 degrees! I swear we live in the fucking lobby of Hell!!! :mad:

Sad_Girl said:
My favorite show as a kid was the Smurfs :hyper:

I collected little statues of the Smurfs but never watched the show. I can't remember it being on :hmm: :lol:

I had an obsession with Trolls though. The little jewels as their bellybuttons :heart:

I swear I'll get off this topic soon :lol: Bri, did you ever watch Fright Night on YTV for Halloween? They'd have Buffy, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Goosebumps, etc. and it would rock!!

VintagePunk said:

Was that a show, or a segment between shows on TVO or YTV??

I'm not sure.......I can't remember...
But it was most likely on TVO or YTV..since those wre *the* stations to watch :wink:

Trolls! :giggle:
I have a whole raft somewhere.....

FlyYourKite said:

I swear I'll get off this topic soon :lol: Bri, did you ever watch Fright Night on YTV for Halloween? They'd have Buffy, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Goosebumps, etc. and it would rock!!

Dude!! Of course!!! :happy:

As long as it fit around trick or treating :wink:

Actually...somewhere I still own some goosebump books too :lol:

I still watch Buffy :D
Are you afriad of the dark still plays On the Family Channel ( I remember when it actually used to scare me.:giggle: )

Last edited:
Shows that drove me nuts as a kid but I was stuck watching because my babysitter's kids (who were a few years younger than me) loved (and I'm not sure if the rest of the Canucks on right now will have seen these, since they were on Global...): Hercules (annoying!) and He-Man (also annoying!)

Ok guys. I have to give up and crash finally. It's just a couple minutes short of 1am here and I've got to be up at 9am. ANd me at 9am is like Bono after drinking red wine. It's not pretty.

:hug: to all your guys!

*licks* for Russty!

Be insane for me!

Drea said:
Shows that drove me nuts as a kid but I was stuck watching because my babysitter's kids (who were a few years younger than me) loved (and I'm not sure if the rest of the Canucks on right now will have seen these, since they were on Global...): Hercules (annoying!) and He-Man (also annoying!)

:laugh:

I remember Hercules.......My dad watched it with me. :heart:
It was amusing :giggle:

Never saw He-man......

But what about Xena? :laugh:

Wild!! :hug: :heart:
Good morning hun!
How are you? :hug:

Last edited:
Night Cindy :hug:

Morning Wild :hug:

Bri - This picture needs a caption! :yes:
Bono07.jpg

CeeCee said:
Ok guys. I have to give up and crash finally. It's just a couple minutes short of 1am here and I've got to be up at 9am. ANd me at 9am is like Bono after drinking red wine. It's not pretty.

:hug: to all your guys!

*licks* for Russty!

Be insane for me!

Will do, babe! :hug: Purrr!!! Have a good sleep! See ya tomorrow. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I own some random Sesaon one VHS box set....
Otherwise..I have thousands of reruns that I can watch.
I also have Angel Season 1
:happy:

I liked Angel enough I guess...but I could never get into it like I did with Buffy. It just wasn't the same :sad: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom