Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning girls :D

I got woke up by a stupid salesman this morning! Its 8:30 in the fucking morning during the middle of summertime! Don't be knocking on my door like their is a damn emergency! :mad: Can I kill him? We could bury him out back and no one would ever know. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning girls :D

I got woke up by a stupid salesman this morning! Its 8:30 in the fucking morning during the middle of summertime! Don't be knocking on my door like their is a damn emergency! :mad: Can I kill him? We could bury him out back and no one would ever know. :wink:

:laugh:

GG - What's a long story? You don't know what you're talking about! :|

Russty - What's wrong is i came on here a few hrs back to say that someone has upset me&i was telling it to my clone&GG posted a response saying grow up! I don't think that's very nice! :sad:

It has taken a turn for the worse today weather-wise! Turned cloudy&a bit cooler now&started to rain a little! :huh:

I'm kindof a sucker for the rain, actually. My favorite weather. I'm odd, I know :) And I'd long for the sun, I'm sure, if it rained too often

I actually like a bit of rain too SG! :wink: Not too heavy tho'! Just a shower sometimes is nice&cooling esp if it's been warm! :love:

susanp6 said:
Russty - What's wrong is i came on here a few hrs back to say that someone has upset me&i was telling it to my clone&GG posted a response saying grow up! I don't think that's very nice! :sad:

Sorry Susan that your upset. :hug:

You have mail SG! :D I do need to go premium. I have been thinking about it for a while. I'll have to get some money from the man. Everytime lately when I ask for cash all he says is "Canada!" LOL I swear I'm saving him money by driving there so don't bitch at me. :wink: He's just afraid I'm gonna run away with the guitarist from PJ. Its getting harder to hide my evil plans. :giggle:

Thanks for understanding Russty! It's good to know there are some people out there who can actually take your predicament more seriously than others! :hug: :up:

HI bye Fly :hug:

Its going to be miserably hot here today. :madspit:

I would love to be in a rainstorm with Edge. :giggle: :kiss:

On our honeymoon Mr. Cat and I got lost and pulled into this parking lot. I wasn't feeling real well so I got out of the car and it was pouring. I ended up throwing up. Yuck! So Mr. Cat got out of the car and I kicked some water at him, for making me car sick. He kicked water back and we ended up running around and stomping in puddles and having this big water fight. It was so funny, people must have thought we were nuts. There was thunder and lighting and we were running around like little kids. We ended up having to go back to our hotel, cuz we got drenched.

Russty Cat said:
HI bye Fly :hug:

Its going to be miserably hot here today. :madspit:

I would love to be in a rainstorm with Edge. :giggle: :kiss:

On our honeymoon Mr. Cat and I got lost and pulled into this parking lot. I wasn't feeling real well so I got out of the car and it was pouring. I ended up throwing up. Yuck! So Mr. Cat got out of the car and I kicked some water at him, for making me car sick. He kicked water back and we ended up running around and stomping in puddles and having this big water fight. It was so funny, people must have thought we were nuts. There was thunder and lighting and we were running around like little kids. We ended up having to go back to our hotel, cuz we got drenched.

Aww, thats a great story :cute: (Except for the throwing up bit of course :barf: )

When Mark and I were still getting to know each other we were taking a walk on this incredibly damp, rainy evening (About 10 oclock or so at night) and it was also really hot a humid and muggy out; one of those nights that has kind of an otherworldly feel about it. It started to rain again and we ended up on this little trail that connects one park to another across town, taking shelter underneath a bridge. It was really very cool. One of my favorite memories

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, thats a great story :cute: (Except for the throwing up bit of course :barf: )

When Mark and I were still getting to know each other we were taking a walk on this incredibly damp, rainy evening (About 10 oclock or so at night) and it was also really hot a humid and muggy out; one of those nights that has kind of an otherworldly feel about it. It started to rain again and we ended up on this little trail that connects one park to another across town, taking shelter underneath a bridge. It was really very cool. One of my favorite memories

That sounds so nice! Definetly a good memory. I miss those getting to know each other times. Sometimes it seems like ages ago.

Mr. Cat has learned over the years how to not make me car sick, but it was slow going and lots of puking for a while. Poor guy was getting a complex. :lol:

You got more mail, SG.

HI Dis :wave: :hug:

Hi Dis! I was just explaining to Russty about why i was upset&i think it was very unfair what GG has said about me, but forgetting that: You like the rain too? I don't mind it at all as long as it's not pissing it down! :wink: I hate using umbrellas actually - Well in crowded places it's a bummer but the idea of walking in the countryside with a big golf umbrella's quite nice! :love: :D :heart:

susanp6 said:
Hi Dis! I was just explaining to Russty about why i was upset&i think it was very unfair what GG has said about me, but forgetting that: You like the rain too? I don't mind it at all as long as it's not pissing it down! :wink: I hate using umbrellas actually - Well in crowded places it's a bummer but the idea of walking in the countryside with a big golf umbrella's quite nice! :love: :D :heart:

I thought you said walking in the buff in the country side:lmao:

Yes I love the rain too:drool:

Hope you and GG work out your differences:yes:

I am fooling wiht my camera right now..I have taken like 39474 pics of myself..ha ha ha..trying to figure out all the settings. We should have a pic posting fest of ourselves:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom