Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I HATE MY FATHER. Some background- we're getting a lot of stuff done to the house and both of my parents work. My mom works at a preschool with 2 of her friends (3 teachers in a classroom) and she's taken off at least 4 days in the past month to stay home for stuff for the house. We've been on spring break this week and haven't really been able to go out because people have been over. Now he called her that he wants her to take off next Friday for someone to come over and she said no because one of the other people she teaches with has had that day scheduled off for months and she thinks they'll tell her she can't take off and they'd tell her to quit or come to work. etc etc. My dad owns his company and he can take off any damn day he wants and he won't take off. So he's screaming at her and stuff and he's saying he is going to divorce her if she doesn't take off. WHAT THE :censored: is wrong with him???????? He has serious issues!! Like I know he won't do it but my mother is on the verge of tears and she's on the phone with him (he's driving home) and he's saying he's coming home and packing up and leaving. :banghead: :mad: I know he won't do it but still, he's such a :censored: :censored:

:scream:

sami0201 said:
I HATE MY FATHER. Some background- we're getting a lot of stuff done to the house and both of my parents work. My mom works at a preschool with 2 of her friends (3 teachers in a classroom) and she's taken off at least 4 days in the past month to stay home for stuff for the house. We've been on spring break this week and haven't really been able to go out because people have been over. Now he called her that he wants her to take off next Friday for someone to come over and she said no because one of the other people she teaches with has had that day scheduled off for months and she thinks they'll tell her she can't take off and they'd tell her to quit or come to work. etc etc. My dad owns his company and he can take off any damn day he wants and he won't take off. So he's screaming at her and stuff and he's saying he is going to divorce her if she doesn't take off. WHAT THE :censored: is wrong with him???????? He has serious issues!! Like I know he won't do it but my mother is on the verge of tears and she's on the phone with him (he's driving home) and he's saying he's coming home and packing up and leaving. :banghead: :mad: I know he won't do it but still, he's such a :censored: :censored:

:scream:

Awww Sami :hug:

I'm sure your dad's just really stressed out and he's just venting some of the stress but it is very unfair of him to vent it out on your mom. :(

Bye VP and Jem :hug: (yes, I know, ages late...)

Nope, Thora, I still can't make it work...

Sami, that's such crap! If my dad tried something like that, my mum would help him out :mad:

JezSnape said:
Bye VP and Jem :hug: (yes, I know, ages late...)

Nope, Thora, I still can't make it work...

Sami, that's such crap! If my dad tried something like that, my mum would help him out :mad:

I wish my mom would!!! If I was her, I would have been out the door years ago!!! Sometimes he's great, and sometimes he's like this. :| But even when he's nice, I don't know how she lives with him. I can't wait to get the hell out of here. :lol:

He says she's picking her job over his happiness. WTF?? He's such an asshole!! Now he's home and he's packing. :| Good, I hope he doesn't come back for a while. He's telling her to pick her job over him so he can walk out. He's being so unfair!!! :mad: She opened the door and he told her she's an idiot for opening it and she goes "what like they can't hear you screaming through the closed door?" :lmao:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
How are your classes Mucca? :hug: Do you like living in Montreal?

They're okay. My profs this semester are pretty bad though. :madspit:

I can't wait to be done with these science courses and actually start my nursing courses. I started planning out my schedule for the coming Fall semester, I'm so excited!! I cant' wait!

Aside from the cold I really like it here. I still like Vancouver over Montreal but it's still a really fun city to be in. I'm going to a concert tonight at a club. I've never seen a band in a small club yet so it'll be a cool experience :D

hey sarah:wave:

Sami..I just read what is happening:( sorry:hug:...its sucks...I've been there more than once:hug: We are here for you:heart:

Mucca said:

They're okay. My profs this semester are pretty bad though. :madspit:

I can't wait to be done with these science courses and actually start my nursing courses. I started planning out my schedule for the coming Fall semester, I'm so excited!! I cant' wait!

Aside from the cold I really like it here. I still like Vancouver over Montreal but it's still a really fun city to be in. I'm going to a concert tonight at a club. I've never seen a band in a small club yet so it'll be a cool experience :D

Bad profs are the worst. They totally ruin the entire class no matter how hard you try and ignore them. :hug:

I'm so glad to hear you're liking it though! :)

sami0201 said:
He says she's picking her job over his happiness. WTF?? He's such an asshole!! Now he's home and he's packing. :| Good, I hope he doesn't come back for a while. He's telling her to pick her job over him so he can walk out. He's being so unfair!!! :mad: She opened the door and he told her she's an idiot for opening it and she goes "what like they can't hear you screaming through the closed door?" :lmao:

Wow you're dad's being damn selfish at the moment :madspit:

You're mom is awesome :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Bad profs are the worst. They totally ruin the entire class no matter how hard you try and ignore them. :hug:

I'm so glad to hear you're liking it though! :)

:yup:

OMG today for our chem lab we got to choose our own experiment so my partner and I did an experiment on wine. We bought a bottle of red and white wine. It was an extremely long experiment so we were the last group left. While were doing our last trial our TA comes over and he's like "I can't believe you're not drinking the wine.....if I got you guys styrofoam cups will you guys drink it?" We're like sure thinking that he wasn't serious but he actually got us cups. When we were done our experiment we asked if he wanted some and he's like "of course, that why I got the cups!" So we left the lab we each had a cup of red wine. I love my TA! He's so fun and he's irish! :lol:

So I walked back to res at 3:00pm totally buzzed :lol:

Dis!!! :hug:

Hi Dis :wave:

So, can I ask you people a question?
Over here where I'm sitting, it's now 1.33 am, and about half an hour ago I get a phone call. It's my friend who I'm interested in, who only wants to talk. :lol:
Might that mean that my friend is interested too? :reject: Or how many of you call your friends (or get phone calls from friends) in the middle of the night, who are bored and only wants to hear you voice? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom