Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

Let's ride!

BonoCH28.jpg

You know i agree with that about Edge in those cowboy hat pix! I loved how he looked during the POP era actually!

Someone posted a nice cowboy hat pic here the other day... do you think I can find it now?
3.gif

I can't even remember what thread it was to go back and find it! i tried twice and got lost! :lol:

1.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Someone posted a nice cowboy hat pic here the other day... do you think I can find it now?
3.gif

I can't even remember what thread it was to go back and find it! i tried twice and got lost! :lol:

1.gif

here let me add to it..ha ha ha..

wtf2.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ladies, this is one of the proudest moments of my life. *sniff*

Sarah has to do a monologue in drama class. They have to choose someone who has had an impact on the world...

Guess who she chose?? :heart: :heart: :heart:

(she said her teacher made a comment that led her to believe that he thinks B is full of himself :mad: :mad: :mad: )

VintagePunk said:
Ladies, this is one of the proudest moments of my life. *sniff*

Sarah has to do a monologue in drama class. They have to choose someone who has had an impact on the world...

Guess who she chose?? :heart: :heart: :heart:

(she said her teacher made a comment that led her to believe that he thinks B is full of himself :mad: :mad: :mad: )

:lmao: I thought you were going to say she chose you:lmao: but I will settle for B.

Oh you should be soooo proud..I hope my future kids will love U2.....they better or I will disown them:evil:

Oh well Dis! I shall have to be surprised i guess! :ohmy:

Damn :censored: saying B is full of himself! Altho he can have a little cockiness sometimes, but not too much before being brought back down to earth by Ali&the kids, i dare say! :lol:

....and VP..I am not going to get into it but I cannot stand people who just shrug off Bman as a person who is full of himself!!:madspit: GOD that makes me so mad!!!!:madspit: :madspit: I'd call the teacher and yell at them:wink:

and further more he is allowed to be full of himself...he's bono for christ sakes:wink: :drool:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: I thought you were going to say she chose you:lmao: but I will settle for B.

Oh you should be soooo proud..I hope my future kids will love U2.....they better or I will disown them:evil:

:yes: Trade them in for U2 loving kids. That's what I would have done. :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom