Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.gif

How are you D??

You been busy with schoolwork Darren?

Wild - I was also trying to ask lastnite if you can hear the Yaweh girl ok on the Vancouver 2 show! I think i did say send it to me, even tho' it's not v good quality! :)

I loved your sad moving smilie thing! That was so funny when Muttley appeard lastnite! What a coincidence! :lol:

Nope i didn't Wild! It was like you said - All the hotels will be booked up solid plus it would be more expensive to book a package! :( Unless i have lottery win, of course and it's a luxury package all the way!! :D :love:

susanp6 said:
You been busy with schoolwork Darren?

Wild - I was also trying to ask lastnite if you can hear the Yaweh girl ok on the Vancouver 2 show! I think i did say send it to me, even tho' it's not v good quality! :)

I loved your sad moving smilie thing! That was so funny when Muttley appeard lastnite! What a coincidence! :lol:

You can't hear her but Bono says no ...NO..then something i can't catch. I'll send you a copy but it'll probably be Fri as i need to label it up correctly.

Maybe we should have a little mascot called SMUTTLEY....
4.gif

Just eaten some yummy macaroni&cheese Darren! :tongue:

Never mind! You're heading north to Dublin in 5 weeks time to see the boys rock it twice!!!! :sexywink: :rockon: :rockon:

daygloeyes2 said:

Hey weldy! :wave: :hug:

Add a ton of homework to alot of stress, and I'm not very grateful. :|

Hey DG :wave: :hug:

How about working at a movie theater playing 8 midnight showings of Revenge of the Sith? Then having to get up at 9am Central to work a 12 hour 15 min day just for that same movie? (11:45am till 12am Central)

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey DG :wave: :hug:

How about working at a movie theater playing 8 midnight showings of Revenge of the Sith? Then having to get up at 9am Central to work a 12 hour 15 min day just for that same movie?

That is pretty stressful. :hug:

But I'm also pretty stressed as well. :sigh:

I can't wait for this month to be over....

Smuttley!!!!! :lol:

You're a true genius Wild! :laugh: And you said you weren't clever?! :shame:

You think of some better ideas than me&i just feel as if i've become boring here with not much to say :(

Wild-I've been catching up on the thread. I hope you and NI do have a child. You seem like you'd be a fantastic mother. :hug: :hug:

And if you do have kids, we see the baby pictures first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom