Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
I'm hoping for at least one little one. But with the fertility drugs(when they eventually give them to me:mad: ) i'll probably end up with more:huh: and twins are due in my generation & NI's....

1.gif

Mind you it's fun trying :laugh:

:hug: :heart:

Maybe it'll be quadruplets...who look strangely like a certain group of boys..:wink:

:giggle:

Alright, I need to grab some grub, I'm starving.
Later girlies! :hug: :heart:

Why have you been trying for quite a while now Wild? Or should i say practising? :sexywink: :giggle:

Just the idea of all that pushing&pain makes me SO squeamish! No way i could be pregnant&i am fully aware that you might all now think i'm some total wimp or something, but i'm not really a tough person all that much! A sensitive soul! Gving myself away now! Plus, i would not have the patience or tolerance for children so to me that's unselfish not to have them! It's what i think anyway :shrug:

Also, there are those out there having children who shouldn't, but do! :tsk: :down:

WildHoney said:
I'm hoping for at least one little one. But with the fertility drugs(when they eventually give them to me:mad: ) i'll probably end up with more:huh: and twins are due in my generation & NI's....

1.gif

Mind you it's fun trying :laugh:
I know..... I have nightmares about having 6 at one time:crazy:
I have always wanted twins though

susanp6 said:
Why have you been trying for quite a while now Wild? Or should i say practising? :sexywink: :giggle:

Just the idea of all that pushing&pain makes me SO squeamish! No way i could be pregnant&i am fully aware that you might all now think i'm some total wimp or something, but i'm not really a tough person all that much! A sensitive soul! Gving myself away now! Plus, i would not have the patience or tolerance for children so to me that's unselfish not to have them! It's what i think anyway
Also, there are those out there having children who shouldn't, but do!:down:

Yeah I can see where your comming from susan:yes: Yes and there are alot of people who should have kids:mad: but do and then don't take care of them...I deal with them all day long:madspit: the kids are great...the parents are:madspit: :madspit:

I love the idea of being pregnant! Hell I would love to be right now....except I am not totally ready to have a baby yet.......pregnancy part yes...baby right now no...even thought it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world..we could most certainally handle it:hug:

susanp6 said:

Just the idea of all that pushing&pain makes me SO squeamish! No way i could be pregnant&i am fully aware that you might all now think i'm some total wimp or something, but i'm not really a tough person all that much! A sensitive soul! Gving myself away now! Plus, i would not have the patience or tolerance for children so to me that's unselfish not to have them! It's what i think anyway :shrug:

Also, there are those out there having children who shouldn't, but do! :tsk: :down:

Been trying for 13 years..:ohmy: since we got married. Finally got to gynocolgist for test in 2000 and then i got ill and had to have surgery. I have a condition called PCOS and have the worst of the symptoms.... After my surgery i had to go though all the test again and told that i have to lose 5 stone before they'll give me help.

Hence the diet now. And then my sister comes off the pill and falls straight away. Everything always goes her way and i really am over the moon about my godchild to be :hyper:

WildHoney said:

Been trying for 13 years..:ohmy: since we got married. Finally got to gynocolgist for test in 2000 and then i got ill and had to have surgery. I have a condition called PCOS and have the worst of the symptoms.... After my surgery i had to go though all the test again and told that i have to lose 5 stone before they'll give me help.

Hence the diet now. And then my sister comes off the pill and falls straight away. Everything always goes her way and i really am over the moon about my godchild to be :hyper:

It's going to be the best thing ever when you come in here and tell us all you're expecting!!! :) :hug:

Life's not fair is it Wild? You want to have them, i don't and for all i know i might get pregnant easily&there are these yobs out there who treat kids like crap! :( :tsk: :shame:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

What does PCOS stand for? I wondered as i think i might know what you're talking about, if it's the same thing i'm thinking of!

VintagePunk said:
Okay...i read this message, and i scrolled down, thinking that the answer might be below...and the first words i see are "Bono's chest." :lol:

I was waiting for your guesses....

First boy = Joshua Paul David ( after B)

First Girl = Grace or Aiobh(eve) Marie - although not set in stone

I've got a brother Paul & so has NI so it'll get to confusing with another Paul.

Oh! I thought you were going to say Bono there Wild!

I like Grace!

Have i turned everyone off with what i said? I'm being honest!

susanp6 said:

What does PCOS stand for? I wondered as i think i might know what you're talking about, if it's the same thing i'm thinking of!

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

Heh if it happens all well and good but if it isn't to be we'll try and adopt.

Mind you the pshic that told my sis she was 4 weeks prgnant(she didn't know at the time she WAS 4 weeks gone) told me that i would so who knows

susanp6 said:
Oh! I thought you were going to say Bono there Wild!

I like Grace!

Have i turned everyone off with what i said? I'm being honest!

Of course not Susan. Although i was trying i wasn't ready to be a mum until 2001. Just because you don't want them doesn't make you strange:no: you are entitled to live your life how you want and as long as you are happy then that is all that counts:hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom