PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running out of thread... nearly as bad as running out of yarn! :wink: *looks around apt at yarn stash* Not that that's going to happen anytime soon around here... :giggle:

Drea said:
Running out of thread... nearly as bad as running out of yarn! :wink: *looks around apt at yarn stash* Not that that's going to happen anytime soon around here... :giggle:

In NYC some fans want to meet before or after the MSG concerts, I forget which...anyway, someone said they should wear blue string around their wrists so people will know they are Interferencers!!!!

Diane L said:

In NYC some fans want to meet before or after the MSG concerts, I forget which...anyway, someone said they should wear blue string around their wrists so people will know they are Interferencers!!!!

I would totally do that but I think my uncle might be a little too freaked out if random people come up to me :lol:

sami0201 said:

I would totally do that but I think my uncle might be a little too freaked out if random people come up to me :lol:

I still need to find out where the band would go in/come out of the Garden. I have no clue where that would be. And I need to find out, fast!!!

I think I'm going into the city about noon, and just hanging out around the Garden to see if they show up!!!

Diane L said:

I still need to find out where the band would go in/come out of the Garden. I have no clue where that would be. And I need to find out, fast!!!

I think I'm going into the city about noon, and just hanging out around the Garden to see if they show up!!!

ok, good luck when you go!!

VP, that's funny because I was thinking about asking Ruff next time she comes on

I'm going to sleep :reject:

I feel so tired I'm practically slurring my words when I talk and stuff...and I only took one benadryl :shrug: they usually never do this to me!!

goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

I heard my name and came running! Hi girls :hug: Just got back from the Dave Chappelle show--he was hysterically funny.

VintagePunk said:

One that should be quite easy to find out, given that I have a world of knowledge at my fingertips. I'm just lazy and was hoping one of you would know. :reject: :lol:

Heh heh I know - thats why I just said good question - I was too lazy to search the internet :lmao: That is REALLY lazy! :reject:

To be fair... I am doing other things than just talking to you guys :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

One that should be quite easy to find out, given that I have a world of knowledge at my fingertips. I'm just lazy and was hoping one of you would know. :reject: :lol:

Why not try imdb.com? They'd probably have the info there, just search for the movie ;)

just catching up on the thread...never been to a show at MSG so no idea where the band comes out, though I know that fans were very unruly at the last show--jumped on the car and such. :tsk: needless to say, the band couldn't come out.

Diane, I will be in the GA sometime Friday afternoon and of course all day Saturday, so I'll look for you! Is Sami going?

Drea said:

:giggle: Drea I thought of you today when I bought a crochet magazine. I had to pet tons of pretty new yarn as well when I was in the shop. I was really tempted, but had to resist at least for today. hehe

I'm currently knitting a Slyrethien scarf from Harry Potter. When I'm done I might have to crochet something just for a change of pace.

VintagePunk said:

People bowing before you causes you to come running. :giggle:

How are ya? :)

it was good timing and good for my ego. :wink:

i'm good, esp. now that MSG is in my near future. Been on the phone with various U2 people about complicated ticket trades. My Las Vegas GA took a trip to Phoenix, came back, then was shipped to California, then back, and now has gone to Ontario :huh: The other one is getting a trip to NYC. Well-traveled tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom