PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Sorry, No. And I'm pretty thoroughly unpacked now. :giggle:

Ok, here are my other Av choices I can't seem to make up my mind about:

NAA2.jpg
NAA3.jpg
NAA4.jpg
NAA5.jpg

Yum :drool: Any of those would've been good.. *looks at SG's avatar again, :drool: :drool: *

Drea said:

Yum :drool: Any of those would've been good.. *looks at SG's avatar again, :drool: :drool: *

:lol: I know... When I have an Adam av I end up spending too much time looking at it, posting extra just to get another look at it... :lol:

I really like this one. It might last me a whole week! :hyper: :reject:

Drea said:

:lmao: I crashed so hard after the wedding I'm surprised you guys didn't hear it up here! *snerk* Ended up sleeping 11 or 12 hours after the reception, plus the at least hour and a half on the train beforehand... and I slept nearly the whole way back to TO on the Sunday *g*

I've been home well over a week, and with the exception of the first night home, I've slept 10 - 12 hours every night. :reject:

What? I'm old. It took a lot out of me. :angry: :lmao:

12 crazy days....I should write a screenplay.

SG, Sarah still talks about your colloboration. :lol: I need to send you her play! :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I've been home well over a week, and with the exception of the first night home, I've slept 10 - 12 hours every night. :reject:

SG, Sarah still talks about your colloboration. :lol: I need to send you her play! :yikes:

Yes, you do :shame:

And I have been both thinking and talking about it. I think it would sell, if not to a network, then definitely to VH1 or something like that :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I know... When I have an Adam av I end up spending too much time looking at it, posting extra just to get another look at it... :lol:

I really like this one. It might last me a whole week! :hyper: :reject:

I'd hope so, considering the last Larry one lasted at least that long :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

Keep in mind, because I was at work I couldn't do the GA thing, which I know takes a lot out of you too, because it's all day *G* I would've if I could've though! :wink:

Drea said:

Keep in mind, because I was at work I couldn't do the GA thing, which I know takes a lot out of you too, because it's all day *G* I would've if I could've though! :wink:

I came through the Ga MUCH better than I thought I would. I swear a lot of it was my mom being in the hospital and the stress of that the days before...and then the day of travelling to Chicago when I got almost No sleep. :yikes:

And despite my being an insomniac, I can proudly report that I slept for one hour in a Toronto GA line, two hours in a Chicago GA line, and a couple of hours off and on on the train. :yes:

Sleeping like 3 hours a week will quickly cure you of insomnia and instill the ability to sleep anywhere, anytime. :rockon: :lol:

:lol: VP I'm feeling ya. I took a damn sleeping pill and I still can't sleep. This is just not cool! :madspit: So here I am again for a few minutes so I don't go insane. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom