Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

My life is one big bundle of stress, wrapped up in - you guessed it - even more stress. :happy: But I would never speak to anyone, particularly my child, that way. :|

Most mothers wouldn't. :|

A few years ago, my brother and I were talking about this. We both promised if we ever have kids, we won't treat them the way she treated us.

daygloeyes2 said:

Most mothers wouldn't. :|

A few years ago, my brother and I were talking about this. We both promised if we ever have kids, we won't treat them the way she treated us.

Are you and your brother still getting along/getting closer? It would make me feel better knowing you have him to lean on.

VintagePunk said:

Are you and your brother still getting along/getting closer? It would make me feel better knowing you have him to lean on.

He's been iffy in the past few weeks. And I have my own issues with him. But when it comes to my mother, we're pretty much in agreement.

Fiiiaaaaannnnnlllllllllly....unfrozen:angry: Did I time warp back to December or something:angry: am I mistaken or is this suppose to be March:scream:

Dismantled said:
Fiiiaaaaannnnnlllllllllly....unfrozen:angry: Did I time warp back to December or something:angry: am I mistaken or is this suppose to be March:scream:

December and March are my two favorite months. :heart:

How cold was it earlier this week in Vermont? It was soo cold here. :crack:

VintagePunk said:
We got like 8 inches of snow yesterday, after being snowless for forever. :mad:

I'm in the worst mood today. :|

:(

You should move to Ikeaville. Apparently there's a giant tarp over our city or something....
I was walking thru a freakin blizzard at school, yet at home the ground wasn't even wet. :crazy:

DIS! :drool:
What's this I've been reading about you blowing pipes? :ohmy:

*( :ohmy: smilie is perhaps a bit too appropriate...or should I say inappropriate? :uhoh: :laugh: )

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

December and March are my two favorite months. :heart:

How cold was it earlier this week in Vermont? It was soo cold here. :crack:

right now the temp is 10F:| but we are having another lovely wind storm:happy: so its -3 below:madspit: we're suppose to get 5 inches of snow tonight too....earlier this week it was colder:angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How's your study going? Are you still short on subjects?

Last night, only 11 names came up, so yeah, the supply's running out. :|

I e-mailed Scott this morning to ask when we're going to resume our meetings, and he said he's busy with grad school interviews, so not till they're done. :angry: He also said not to stress about the numbers, cause the pool numbers were so low, anyway. Good advice, but ultimately not that helpful. :happy:

I feel sick:madspit: anyone else have a throat thing? I've had it all week and cannot shake it.

If I get it, it'll be in another color, but look at this dress I found for prom. :love:

24828F.jpg

Whatever I wear, I'll look better than last year. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You should move to Ikeaville. Apparently there's a giant tarp over our city or something....
I was walking thru a freakin blizzard at school, yet at home the ground wasn't even wet. :crazy:

That's the way we usually are, snow all around us, but we get none. Oh well, I'm sure this won't last long, anyway. It's supposed to get warmer in the next few days.

~BrightestStar~ said:

DIS!
What's this I've been reading about you blowing pipes? :ohmy:

*( :ohmy: smilie is perhaps a bit too appropriate...or should I say inappropriate? :laugh: )

me blowing pipes:shifty: I don't know what you mean.........

omg...the blowing smilie:ohmy: :lmao:

:wave: :ohmy:

^thats just wrong:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom