Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm 10% more money to spend on yarn and fabric in Canadian stores? :eyebrow: :drool: Toronto is calling my name. :giggle:

I'll have to start bribing Mr. Cat now to let me come. :dance:

:giggle: Damn right it is.. I'd drag you over to Lettuce Knit, then Romni (which I've only been in once, and was underwhelmed, but that was 3 years ago...), and The Naked Sheep... :evil:

Bring it on! :laugh: I have to go to a store called The Naked Sheep! That is just a given with a name like that! :lol:

Oh man I just heard a bootleg of the new Pearl Jam single and I'm seriously gonna pass out. I'm having a hard time thinking and typing now. God I'm gonna cry. I can't believe we are getting a tour and an album in just a matter of months. :hyper: :faint:

:lol: We are re-doing my bathroom so I wanted to go with them to pick out stuff, and they promised it wouldn't be over an hour. We were there for like 3 hours picking out every little detail of the damn bathroom :scream: :laugh: And the people who work there are complete idiots! We were with one of the guys from my dad's company (he's going to install and build everything in the bathroom) and he was telling the people who work there how to use their own computers! :| :lmao: And it was just really crowded and frustrating. I'm a pretty patient person, but I was going nuts in there. :lol:

But the bathroom will be pretty when it's done. :love:

How are you?

Hey DG :hug:

are you feeling better now :hug:

i was out with work last night (i took kat along to meet Dave) and a girl at my work confessed to me that she really likes Dave! damn her, i liked him 1st :angry:

im possesive and hes not even mine :lmao:

o/~ Hello it's me, I'm not at home... if you'd like to reach me, leave me alone... I feel a change (a change) a change... would do you good... o/~ :dance:

I'd forgotten just how much I love the Sheryl Crow Best of cd :D

Drea said:
o/~ Hello it's me, I'm not at home... if you'd like to reach me, leave me alone... I feel a change (a change) a change... would do you good... o/~ :dance:

I :heart: Sheryl Crow.

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm feeling much better thanks. :hug"

That sucks. :madspit :

glad youre feeling better :)

I know :madwife:

Ooooh another girl at work, her dad is a scuba diving instructor, she said she would be able to take me scuba diving sometime :hyper: and i might get to do it for free :drool: :drool:

Ok im still hungry :madwife: gonna go make some more food :lol:

Hi Drea :hug:

see you girls soon/later

X

Hi, Drea!! :hug: :wave: How are you?

I have had another sleeeepy day. I went to the supermarket, spent too much money, then came home and fell asleep while reading a magazine! But I was so busy the last few weeks that it felt good just to do nothing.

At the moment looking at a rainbow afghan I've started and trying to figure out whether these colours really work together - I mean, I think they look good, but I usually don't use colours like these together without a neutral (off-white) between them :wink: Best description of the colours I've got is they're kind of skittles-y ones.. red, orange, yellow, green and blue :giggle:

I still want to learn to knit. On Amazon they have this really cute "Cup Of Yarn" for sale. It's a plastic cup like you get a Slurpee in with two bamboo needles sticking out like a straw, and your choice of yarn colors (there are four kits to choose from) and instructions on making a scarf. I have an Amazon gift certificate and I'm debating on whether to use it for that.

How did you learn to knit? And the afghan sounds great...bright colors are fun!

Drea said:

I've been listening to her so much lately :drool:

Run, Baby, Run :heart:

I'm crocheting the afghan I just mentioned :giggle:

I was still living in Thunder Bay when I learned to knit - a church near where I lived offered a class that claimed to be for a beginner *snerk* Fortunately I was the only student, because the project for said class was a sweater in fair isle in the round on circular needles! :lmao: I did make decent progress on it (I think being able to hold the knitting needles like a crochet hook helped, no matter how much it amused the teacher that that was the only way it'd work for me), but it's never been finished. I keep swearing I'll find the damn thing and bring it to stitch'n'bitch one night for the girls to see. as I've told them the story :wink:

Back
Top Bottom