Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

*dies* I'd go out of hte country even if it didn't involve U2.

And bad, naughty raccon! *spanks it*

LOL yeah I Didn't need much of an excuse to leave the US at this point.

The funniest thing when the raccoon scared me it got me to thinking about other wild animals. So I asked Mr. Cat what would you do if a bobcat walked up on to the deck while we were out here?

At this point I was laying in his lap and couldn't see his face. He got really quiet and then it dawned on me, the fucker was thinking shove me at the damn bobcat and run for the door! :lol: So I said you would totally sacrafice me to the bobcat wouldn't you?! He was like hell yeah! Your arse would be cat food, baby! :laugh: We got in a bit of a water fight after that.

Then he said, get this! I about pissed myself when he said "To bad one of your boys isn't here to save you!" meaning U2! :lol: I don't think they would appreciate being cat food either. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:
I'm just *so* cool. :wink:

:hug::heart:

Handshake :eyebrow:? ...I dunno about that...:huh:........:laugh:

See the pic I added? :hyper:
Just watch....I'll be the only one who knows those people *lol*

I recognize the guy from MASH...and I know who the other two are, but I guess I just don't recognize them?? :huh:

CeeCee said:

:giggle: I dunno. It'd hard enough getting that daily does of vitamin A down. It's a big pill to swallow ya know. Horse pill, as my dad would say.

Oh I can handle vitamin A any day. *girly sigh* I'm an equal opprotunity girl when it comes to all vitamins, except P. For some reason P, just doesn't agree with me. :wink:

lol VP yeah right! I don't have any self control and neither do you! :evil: mwhahaha when school starts again I'm going to be fecked! I hate getting up early. :(

Well actually I should get in bed for once this week before midnight. I think I'll go attempt to be an adult and get my bum to bed at a some what reasonable hour. :giggle: :hug: :wave: See you all tomorrow. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
lol VP yeah right! I don't have any self control and neither do you! :evil: mwhahaha when school starts again I'm going to be fecked! I hate getting up early. :(

The one thing in my favour tonight is that I actually am tired. Between last night and my nap today, I got a whopping 3 1/2 hours of sleep. :lol:

I'll get worse as the summer goes on. I'll be up literally all night, and sleeping till 1 in the afternoon...and then trying to break myself of it will be hell. :huh:

Night! And thanks for sharing your thoughts tonight! :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Oh I can handle vitamin A any day. *girly sigh* I'm an equal opprotunity girl when it comes to all vitamins, except P. For some reason P, just doesn't agree with me. :wink:

I'm not a big vitamin P myself. I think vitamin E is wonderful. It's a very under appreciated vitamin. Hee Hee.

**Liesa** said:
I'm in Illinois right now, so it just is afternoon by like 15 minutes. I'm off from college for the summer so I have absolutely nothing to do. So, I have decided after a bad breakup to devote my spare time to U2 sorts of things. It eases the pain...really, lol.

:hug: :hug:

I'm from Hodgkins...I'm suprised I didn't noticed you before.

How you are fairing in this Illinois heatwave?

WildHoney said:
P6250052.jpg

P6250069.jpg

:drool: :drool: Nice pics Wild.

Back
Top Bottom